Leaving Malaysia - bank account and tax

Hello fellow members,

Hope some of you can shed some lights to my questions below.

I just resigned to move back to my country. Official last day will be 31 Dec 2021, but I might leave Malaysia mid Dec subject to flight availability. So I have a few questions below:

1. Bank account: Can I leave my bank account open as I still have money here and expect to get the bonus paid next year? Will they close my bank account if I don't have the EP anymore?

2. Tax on bonus paid in 2022: If I receive bonus paid in Apr 2022, will it subject to non-resident flat rate?

3. Tax clearance: My company said I need to do tax clearance form CP21 by myself before I leave. But I read online and it said form CP21 should also be done by employer, is it correct? In case I have to do it, will the employer provide EA form for year 2021 for me to fill in, and how can I submit return form for 2021 as the e-filing hasn't been opened for YA2021? Will I need to submit a finalized return for YA2021 by Apr 2022 to claim any tax refund as the tax estimate now for tax clearance might not be 100% correct due to payment settlement at year end and possible tax relief?

Thank you so much in advance.