What happened if we don’t do tax clearance

I was working in Malaysia after 3 months, I got determinated and company they don't want to give me the document that needed to do tax clearance, in that case what happened if I didn't  do tax clearance ?
If I comeback to Malaysia for travelling, would it be okay ? I mean is there any possibility that I can't enter Malaysia or other problem
Thankyou

If you were eligible to pay tax i.e. your salary was over RM 34,000 per annum  (2,800 per month) you should have been deducted 28% non-resident rate tax. No refund is due as you only stayed 3 months.

There should be no issue with travelling to Malaysia as you don't owe any tax if your employer submitted the deductions to the LHDN. If you want to come to Malaysia bring your pay slips with you.

Your EP should have been cancelled and it is no longer valid as you don't work for the company stated on it.

So it means it's okay for me to come to Malaysia for travelling, eventough I didn't do tax clearance ?

Hello. My family and I left Malaysia on very short notice, without cancelling the work permit or tax clearance. Consequently a police report was submitted by the sponsoring agent to report my departure and cancellation of the work permit.
1. Can my family and I still visit Malaysia on visitor visas?
2.  Can I still file a tax return/clearance since I should be eligible for a return?

My family and I left due to reasons I would prefer not to discuss in the forum.
Looking forward to comments.
Thanks,
Will

1. You are probably blacklisted now but your embassy can advise
2. You can file a tax return*

*if you give a few more details of dates you were in Malaysia can suggest if a tax refund is due

3. Hopefully your landlord is not also chasing you for breaking the lease.

It's serious to get a police report for absconding while working in Malaysia.  Check your contract to see if you owe your employer a refund of their expenses for processing immigration on your behalf.

Hello gravitas,
   Thank you for the quick reply. I owed no rent or utilities, so all is good there. Contractually I'm am good as well.  As for my time in Malaysia in 2018, I was there from 1 January until September. During that time, I was paying 28% taxes each month until the 162 days were done and then for the remaining month until September, no taxes were deducted. I assume, that would qualify me for a return, assuming it's even worth the trouble. Any feedback or guidance is appreciated.
   Thanks in advance,
Will