Where can I buy a mini trampoline aka 'rebounder' in Lisbon?

Hello there. I am visiting Lisbon from 18th May and would like to buy a mini trampoline to use during my stay. Rather than ship one from the UK it seems best to try and buy one in the city, have it delivered to the hotel, and leave it for someone else to enjoy when I leave. Can anyone recommend where to buy one - Dr Google isn't helping me even on google.pt

This is the kind of thing I want. This one is very cheap but I bought one for a recent trip and it was very good so looking at the cheaper end if I will be leaving behind, and foldable could be good so I can easily transport around with me.

Many thanks

Is this what you're looking for or is it too big?

https://www.decathlon.pt/trampolim-esse … 60601.html

Hello thanks for responding: yes it's too big. I have seen all options at that website pt. And read the reviews which say it's tricky to take legs off and is very noisy to use. I just wondered if somebody knew of another source. I know there is a big trampoline centre/park in Lisbon but I don't suppose they sell small ones for home use. I wouldn't have time to go there and will be traveling about. I may have to buy one in the UK and take it with me but seems like a right faff. Or go for this one https://www.sportzone.pt/desporto/ginas … im-3841033

The above does not have any reviews but at least at 5.5kg is at the lighter and smaller end. Probably okay for holiday use. Probably will be noisy too but if it has screw in / off legs that's easy to detach when moving, or fold back legs. Don't want to be fiddling with a screw driver that I won't pack... problem is I don't speak Portuguese and trying to find out that info from Sportzone.pt won't be easy.. :)

Amazon doesn't actually have a base (or a warehouse) in Portugal: there's no Amazon.pt. You can order from Spain instead.

The Spanish word for trampoline is "trampolín"

This is the Spanish Amazon page with Trampolines HERE.

You can also see if the UK Amazon will deliver to Portugal. I don't see why not as they deliver to France Germany and Austria.

Good luck, I hope in the info I've given is of use to you.

SimCityAT
Expat Team