Family reunification visa to Belgium

@Rubenslash

@Azqa

Hi,

My family reunion visa got approved recently.

Here is our timeline

Application Date: 12 Oct, 2022

Registered with ibz: 15 Dec, 2022

Approved: 7 Feb, 2023.

Hope you get good news soon. :)

Hope so waiting for a good news

@Rubenslash  We also applied for family Visa in October. How you are so sure that they are handling November files? We haven't get any response yet

@tim ufti from which country your family applied for Visa?

@tim ufti which article was it?

@tim ufti congratulations

What do you do if your visa time line is Due? For a member with Eu citizenship? 6 months

We did application in August and our file was registered Jan they said the system was bad now today is the 6th month processing time time I due yet they still asking for more documents.  You can imagine the frustration

@Azqa did you get any response?

@Mughal72

not yet thats what i am worried about what about you?

Hi All,

I have applied for Family reunion Vfs chennai on Nov 11th 2022, Mumbai consulate requested for additional document (Registered rental copy). After submission of the pending document, Mumbai consulate email stating that documents has been sent to Belgium on Dec 12th 2022. The status shown in ibz website on Jan 10th 2023 with status "In Treatment". Still same status.

In between my WA expired , anyways now it is renewed. Will the Immigration team reach me requested for the latest SP, WA, RP .

Also, please let me know if any one recently got Visa and how long it took.

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I have applied for Family Reunion in Vfs chennai on Nov 11th 2022, it was put on hold requesting for registered rental copy. After submitting document, Mumbai consulate has sent documents to Belgium on Dec 12th confirming through email. On Jan 10th 2023 the status reflected in ibz website with status "In Treatment". Still in same status.

In between my WA expired, anyways extended now. Will Immigration office will reach to me requesting for the latest copy of SP, WA,RP . Any idea?

Also, please let me know if any got recently Visa. How long it is taking now.

Thanks in advance.

@Azqa Our family visa status is changed on Feb 15, after 4 months exactly. but they need additional document before the grant of visa. Still embassy did not contacted me which documents they need. I dont know how much extra time they require. But as I know from the procedure they are handling files of Oct, 2022 and they take around 4 months  in total.

@Mughal72 i think you should send it to them , you should check your email and send it to them personally instead of waiting

Hello Aneesh

I am Evekash Dhamija an afghan recognised refugee in Belgium.My wife is Anjali Arora she is an Indian Citizen.we both came to belgium in Aug 2019 and asked for asylum here..i got refugee status but she didn't because our marriage was not registered in India.now she has to go back to India to apply family reunification from India..we both signed for Legal Cohabitation contract in Belgium on Dec 2022..My question is she can apply on the basis of legal cohabitation contract because we don't have marriage certificate?

Please reply

@Tachelle McCarthy I already sent. Anyone knows how long it takes after sending the documents to embassy?

@Mughal72  i think in a week time or so , similar cases here got a response in that period of time

Comment faire pour intégrer le groupe ?

Hello hemberodrigue,

Kindly note that this is an English speaking forum.

I advise you to write solely in English. If you wish to write in French, you can check the Forum Belgique.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Good evening y'all 

pls, has any november applicant gotten their visa??

submission : 15 of November

sent to Brussels: 7th of December

ibz: Nothing is showing  we called and they said it's in processing

still waiting: After 14weeks( 3months and 2weeks)

@Ade mary same here.

Applied from South Africa

Application Date: 11 November 2022

Send to Brussels: 2 December 2022

Received in Brussels: 8 December 2022

Dofi don't support application tracking from South Africa.

Husband is on a Professional Card.

No helpful response from Brussels, just that it's in Process …

@Ade mary same here.
Applied from South Africa
Application Date: 11 November 2022
Send to Brussels: 2 December 2022
Received in Brussels: 8 December 2022
Dofi don't support application tracking from South Africa.

Husband is on a Professional Card.

No helpful response from Brussels, just that it's in Process …
-@Madelein Botes

I understand your plight ma'am. We called last week and they said we should expect something before end of the month which I believe so. Mine is family reunion with a Belgian art 40

@Ade mary end of Feb or end of March?

@Ade mary end of Feb or end of March?
-@Madelein Botes

End of February they said

We also applied on 11 November, still waiting.

@Ade mary it takes at the most 6 months with a Belgian

No one have knowledge about my question?

please if anyone knows anything about it answer

@Ade mary we got a mail today requesting additional documents. I'm sure yours is coming if you haven't heard back yet!

@Madelein Botes what additional information?

@Ade mary we got a mail today requesting additional documents. I'm sure yours is coming if you haven't heard back yet!
-@Madelein Botes

I'm so happy for you ma'am 😊, I told you end of the month something will drop😁. I haven't gotten anything but I'm staying well and positive too

@GuestPoster297

I applied 5 times and got refused. I am married to a Belgium and got married in Belgium. The municipality in Belgium married us in 2003. I lived in Belgium . I always lived both sides in South Africa and Belgium .  2011 we moved to South Africa and was said to give our Belgium ID Cards back till we returned back to Belgium.  I  applied again on 9th September 2022 and a reply on 24 February 2023 with a refusal. They say my husband is not earning enough to support me, yet he has enough money to support me. They say  even if you have millions they will still reject you. 

Hello Babitha,

Please be aware that usernames starting with Guest are no longer on the website.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

My family reunion visa got conditional approval. Have to submit rental agreement with registration.

Application Date: 21 Oct, 2022

Embassy asked for additional documents: 3 Nov, 2022

Registered with ibz: 1 Dec, 2022

Additional Documents requested: 27 Feb, 2023.

Unfortunately, we did not know that this would be a requirement and wife was staying in University accomodation and Airbnb till now. Hopefully, will get rental agreement done asap.

March 2, 2023

Dear all,

Good day and hope all are doing well. However expecting your cordial cooperation and suggestions regarding the below matter,

I along with my 2 kids have been submitted visa applications through New Delhi VFS as Family reunification D visa last 30 Nov,2022. But mattet of fact at 17 Feb 2023 when tracking our status we found 2 out of our 3 applications registered in Belgium immigration, one of my kid,'s application yet to be registered. I contact them through email regarding the unregistered issue. They replied us that they received the file (unregistered) which is under treatment. But we are anxious enough for this issue. We cannot imagine what is the problem and they also don't mentioning the reason of unregistered the file. Now can body suffering or faced such situation. Please share us the experience and suggest us what should we do now. Your cordial support can releived us from this exhausted situation.

Your cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Khaled Rasel

Bangladesh

Dont worry, your familie's file comes together to the ministry here. When they make a decision, they make for all the applicants at the same time.

@Ade mary

Any update about your application?

@Aneesh Thanks for your valuable comments.

@Ade mary
-@sherinmaryjoy

Family Reunification with a Belgian art 40

Date of application: 15th of November, 2022

Registration On ibz: 3rd march 2023

it was registered after 15 weeks

@Ade mary
-@sherinmaryjoy
Family Reunification with a Belgian art 40

Date of application: 15th of November, 2022