Anyone who would like to play Tennis?

Thank you,
Zaki

zakishaheen wrote:

Anyone who would like to play Tennis?

Thank you,
Zaki

Dear Zaki,
You're too late to ask. I have left Oman a couple of years ago. However, there may be people out there seeking tennis friends as the player community is very small and not too many people play court tennis out there. Since I have played that amply, you can ask anything related to courts/equipment as such.

Thank you, unfortunately you left OMAN :) do you know any of your friends who played tennis with, or do you know any community?

zakishaheen wrote:

Thank you, unfortunately, you left OMAN :) do you know any of your friends who played tennis with, or do you know any community?

We had a fabulous community of players at PDO club but it was specific to the employees of PDO and SHELL.  If you have a friend who's working for any of these companies, he or she can get you in with a payment of OMR2 as a visitor's fee. Be informed that this fee to be paid for those who're non-members of PDO club. They might have changed the membership criteria because it was a planned subject of discussion at the time when I had left the country.  You can confirm it from RAH PDO club at  24677321

Best of luck for continuing the tennis !!!

Hi to all... Where i can find a tennis court in muscat that is free to play or atleast cheap to pay for a play... i just want to spend some of my time learning the sports... and anyone can teach me more on playing tennis... thank you 😊

Hey... do you know where can play for free or atleast cheap pay to play??? In muscat... i want to learn tennis...