Looking for badminton indoor club

I am from Pakistan currently working in Muscat.
I am looking for a indoor  badminton court in Muscat.
Please anybody tell me if there is any court in ghubra, ghala, azaiba or Muscat city centre area.

if you get any address or any link, let me know as well !!

Sultan Qaboos Stadium in Bousher near millinieum supermarket

is there anybody would like to join me in playing this sport..

I am also looking player like to play regularly kindly let me know your response.

Please exchange ur nos....let try to form a group of players...

Hi, I am keen to join a group for badminton games as well.

Hi everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Muscat section of the website so that you can actually find a badminton partner.

Your advert will benefit from more visibility on the website and members will be able to contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

Google spyn sports...might be of help

Hello dear,

I am looking also who play badminton, i wanna join.

Thanks

hi
i am in azaiba do you knw any badminton court here
thank you

can you get in touch as i would like to play

Regards
Praveen

hi praveen , i am in azaiba . is that near to your place .

yes it is ...

Hello guys,

I would like to join. let me know if you are playing anywhere between Qurum-Azaiba. Good Day !!!

Royal hospital sports club,ghala
Near grand mosque ,

Hello bro I like to play this is my contact number xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security. I'd request you to exchange your contact details in private.

Yes I am

Hi frnd, plz let me also know if there is anything beside Ghala or Ruwi. I work in Ghala and I stay in Ruwi. My mob no is xxx. Thx.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hii.. frnd did you find any location to play batmindon ??

Hi we r playing badminton front of our office at ghala, it's open but good court

can we play, how do we get in touch

Yes , u can talk to Mr. Mustafa fr timing & location on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Thanks. Will speak to Mustafa today evening ...

Sure, most welcome

Hi we r playing badminton front of our office at ghala, it's open but good court

Hello sir I am also looking player this is my contact number ***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

please call up Manzer on ***

Wow finally getting somewhere use words instead of numbers😀 And we can talk and have a conversation then meet up for badminton

R u guys still playing?

Hi..,
      Im also looking badminton partner to play. I hv  newly came to muscat. So i dnt knw anything. I hv to play. So searching indoor & partners.

Looking for joining a badminton team near ghubra

Royal hospital sports club,
100 om/year

found someone to play? have u started playing?

hi dear,

can you tell me where is the exact location, I staying in GHALA opp to ZUBAIR I am really interested to play

thanks in advance

hi dear,

can you tell me where is the exact location, I staying in GHALA opp to ZUBAIR I am really interested to play

thanks in advance @

hi, me and few of my friends are planning to start playing at majjan hotel. even though its a open court...boundaries are well covered so its playable, unless there is a heavy storm(not wind)...we trial played once just to check how it is...let me know if you are interested and accordingly we can plan..

Yes brother i am very much  interested
Please call me on*** or share me your number in message

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

I like to play badminton ...my no. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Where we can play