Outpatient care in Dalat

Looking for recommendations for outpatient medical treatment in Dalat, preferably English-speakimg.
Thanks

You are quite the optimist.

Chances of finding a doctor in Dalat who knows his ass from his elbow are slim-to-none.

Chances that this doctor would speak English are less-than-zero.

Dr Mai Linh @ Hoan My private hospital on Mimosa Pass.  02 633 577 633
English-speaking

Duong Quy Sy  269 Phan Dinh Phung St.   091 841 3813     English and French.

Thank you.

I went, but Dr. Mai Linh was not there, and they assigned me another doctor, an elderly female, with whose english ability combined with my medical background, we were able to sufficiently communcate to a point.  One of the meds she prescribed was herbal and I had read on the inrenet previously more than one person had an adverse effect, psychically. So I attempted to press the issue but I surmise discussing potential side effects with a patient is not common, like it was  n USA 20 years ago, and still today to some degree.
So, she gave me a weeks script for the Med I had been taking in America, with the caveat that it would probably be a rare pharmacy that would stock it in Dalat, in HCMC, probably more available.
And just in case those 2 didn't pan out,  she gave me an option of a 3rd med, which I haven't researched yet. 
We shalll see.
Nothing easy overseas.

Try the pharmacy at  Ba Thang Hai Street.

Thanks, They did have the medication

Hi furthur
Care to update the medical facilities in Dalat for expats since the last  post was for some 3 years ago, many tks.

Swee Loke wrote:

Hi furthur
Care to update the medical facilities in Dalat for expats since the last  post was for some 3 years ago, many tks.

That poster's last visit to the forum was two years ago; you won't see a response from him especially since he doesn't live in Vietnam to have update on Dalat.  You can find the information by yourself on Google easily.

-JohnD- wrote:

You are quite the optimist.

Chances of finding a doctor in Dalat who knows his ass from his elbow are slim-to-none.

Chances that this doctor would speak English are less-than-zero.

So glad you said elbow and not mouth.

Sometimes Vietnamese doctors confuse the two and talk with their backside.