Skill assessment

Hello,

I have a question regarding the skill assessment, I just don't understand how they assess you... How easy is to pass?

1. Should I just send information only about jobs related to my chosen category?
2. Does it matter if I send jobs that are not related to my chosen category?
3. Will they pass you nonetheless if you have less than 3 years experience in your chosen category?

How does it work, do they just do a background check to check you really worked there and if you did they pass you? How are they supposed to assess your skills, I do not understand.

I appreciate any insight into how this process works.

Thank you!

It is done on a points system, needing 60 points to pass.

www.workpermit.com/immigration/australi … calculator

Open the above link and you can calculate if you have enough points.

Hello,

I am asking about the VETASSESS or whichever might be the company that will evaluate the candidate, this test can be passed or failed.

My husband is having his skills Assessed through VETASSES. It is such a process getting all the docs together.

They basically want evidence in stage 1 that he is what he says he is. So we have had to get reference letters from his suppliers and customers. And we are compiling 2x collages of 2 jobs he has done as a cabinet maker and including documents involved in the process( quote.designs.cutting lists.etc) and pictures of the final project.

Our agent says this shud be sufficient to pass stage 1. Stage 2 is a technical interview.

Hey,

Thanks for your answer this is super helpful, so in the case when you send your application the info you provided is not sufficient they just ask for more? :)

If it's an online application, they will contact you for more info if required