Friends in Barcelona

I would be up for a meeting soon too :) I'm not on facebook, but write me a message for my email and phone number.

Perfect!!!! :)

Hola fellow expats,
Moved to Barcelona a few months ago from Manchester, England and not had much luck finding a job or fellow expats so i joined the forum in search for some hope. It would be nice to maybe meet up for a few drinks with some of yous and share some expriences of our journeys... Good luck peeps with everything!!!

Hi there,
I am also new to expat and I am living in Barcelona!
It would be great to meet new people, I am joining a group for language exchange, we are looking for English native speakers! Anyone is welcome to join the group, we will be going for a beer in a bar on tuesday around 20:30! It seems like a good start to meet someone and practice a bit of Spanish! LEt me know if you would like to come!:) Everyone is welcome :)

I'm not a native English speaker, but if anyone is welcome I would be happy to meet up for language exchange :) Are you planning on meeting every Tuesday?

of course! yes we are planning to meet every tuesday! this is going to be the first meeting, it already seems to be a nice group!:)It is not a problem at all if you are not a native speaker!
everyone is welcome!

That sounds great :) I think I should be good for joining you this Tuesday, where are you meeting?

I am Siddharth Mishra and will be moving to Barcelona for 3 years for my Masters in first or second week of November,2011. I haven't traveled as much as many people here ought to have, and I have heard that new place can be quite lonely for expats, so I'd love to be a part of activities..

Hi all,

I've been living in Barcelona for the last 5 years but I'd love to meet new people. I know the city pretty well by now so if there are any new ones out there i would not mind showing you around.

Anyway, if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or something mail me at svartz@gmail.com.

Hi Everyone! I just moved to Barcelona a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to make some new friends. I am originally from South America, so spanish is my mother tongue. I lived in the USA for three years and I'd love to keep practicing my english and making friends who speak English and live in Barcelona. Drop me a line if you are interested in hanging out or something. Thanks!

Hi Raquel (and others),

In case you haven't seen it, we are having a meetup next week, see here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=120657

We used to do it about once a month, just in a bar or whatever, and it's a good way to meet new people.

The same goes for me - recently made a move from Copenhagen to Bcn.

Always up for some cortados : )

Send message if you wanna hook-up..

Blessings

Hey!! I'm a spanish girl just looking for some people to talk in English with! So if somebody is interested, add me and we can meet somewhere for a drink, going out or something! :)
I can help you exploring the city and improving your spanish and catalan if you fancy it! :)

Hello everyone, i just moved to Barcelona and would be more then up for meeting new interesting people, i see there was plans for a get together before, any chance we will be doing one again?

Yeah same here! Been here for 2 months, and would like to meet some interesting people as well! Going for a random coffee or beer sounds good to me.

am from the netherlands and will be working here for at least 1.5 year. i am living in the Poblenou area.

add me on Facebook if you want.

I'm also still interested in meet ups, couldn't come to the last one as I was back in Denmark.

Hi everybody,

this is my 6ht weeks in Barcelona and this is city has literally entranced me.. if anyone interested in hooking up some of this days let's get in contact.
Have nice week-end.

It is Tuesday today.. Are we all meeting up somewhere? Its the last week of 2011!! Wot say everyone? Lets meet up! :)

I'm in when and where?

I have no idea!! Sorry ;) I am all in for attending, I can help with arrangements and suggestions. Maybe the people who made it happen the last time can help out..

Brimming with ideas this page is! :rolleyes:

Any new meeting soon?? I would like to join!

Yes,yes, I would like us well!

Hello! I am an American girl who just arrived here last week to work as an au pair. I would love to meet some people! I can't upload any pictures due to my iPad, but feel free to add me on Facebook, Emily Semmens. :)

I just wrote a post about a new meetup on the first weekend of Feb.
Maybe some of you want to join.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 632#603465

Hola a todos!

I am a 29-year-old young woman looking for new friends to enjoy Barcelona at its fullest. I found it quite hard to really get to know people well and make good friends here - and I am really missing some good nights with the girls chatting, laughing dancing etc.

So if anyone around 24-34-years approximately is interested for sharing a coffee, meeting for some wine and tapas, doing sports, going out or even traveling in Spain send me a message.

Looking forward to hear from you soon :D

hello I'm Margaux and live in rubi , I'm french I don't speak english but I would like.... See you :)

Hi Rockchica
This is Miles.
Are you able to tell me if there is an English Theater in Barcelona. I recently visited Hamburg and we managed to see a great play in an English Theater there. Im visiting Barca on 23.05.2012. to 27.05.2010. so i thought i'd check it out if there is one.
Thank you.

I'm also looking for new friends! I'm 20 year-old finnish girl and currently I'm doing internship in BCN. I'll be staying here till the end of July :)

Hi Miles
I wasn't aware of an English theatre company in Barcelona but did a Google search and came across this, http://www.joculartheatre.com/index.html
Hope it helps and that you have a great time in Barcelona.

Hello,
It's been a while I am looking for expat friends in Bcn, not too active though ... may we should make a date for a gathering end of May? Looking forward to hear from you ...

Karina

That's a good idea Karina!:top:

Harmonie.

[Moderated: no free ads in the forum pls]

Hello,

any updates?