Inquiry

Hello to All
I already wrote my Inquiry to some of the members of Expatblog. It's stupid but I didn't think to post a message which can be seen by all the members. I hope i will have many responses.
So here is my Inquiry below.

"chào,

Sorry but I don't speak Vietnamese, so I will write in English.

I introduce me. I am French and an enthusiast in exotic and rare plants. I am an ordinary person and not a professional one.

I am searching a plant called star anise (I believe in your language we say “Tôi muốn tìm cây hồi” ). In scientific term it is called Illicium Verum (not Anisatum, it's important). I know that in the Lang Son province especially in Van Quan District this plant is cultivated by some farmers.

So can you indicate me some farmers who sell this plant. I am searching a very small plant which can be sent by air mail or possibly some fresh seeds to do growing. Thanks in advance for all the information you will be able to give me (addresses, people to contact, where the plant is cultivated exactly etc).

And please, answer me

Sincerely"

Hi domdonv :)

Indeed posting on the forum is a better way ;)
Well i hope other members will show up and advise you soon!

Regards
Armand

UP

Il n'y a personne pour m'aider :( ???

Salut Domdonv,

si l'anglais n'est pas ta tasse de thé, je te conseille vivement de poster sur le forum d'expat-blog en français.

Désolé, mais moi, je ne sais pas t'aider. J'ai pas la main verte ;)

Hi domdonv!

If you want to interact in French you can do it on the francophone forum ;)

Regards
Armand

English or french it's not important for me. What is important for me it's to have responses to my inquiry