New Arrival

Hey there!

I'm aurelia, 23, from Switzerland (french part),I just arrived in Hanoi a few days ago and I'm stayin for 5 months for an internship. So if you are funny, you want to visit Hanoi, play badminton, drink beer, listen to music or anything funny, or just exchange in french, german or english, contact me ;)

See you then, I hope.

Hi Aurelia,
My name is Linh. I'm 20 and i'm a student here in Hanoi. I've been studying french for almost a year now and it'd be awesome if we could hang out. You can teach me french and i can show you all of the cool places here in hanoi.

Hope to here from you <3

Linh

Xin chào!
Welcome to Vietname nhe'.It seems that we have common interests. My skype id is " minhthuong0403" or [email protected]" so if you need any help dont hesitate to contact me;)). I hope you will have great time in Vietnam. Take care nhe'
Tạm Biệt!

Bonjour Aurelia
Je m'appelle Đông. Je suis ẻtudiant de la falcute de medecin de hanoi. Je parle un peu francais. Je suis bonheur de voir stt en-dessus. Je voudrais bien faire la connaissance avec vous. M'envoyez un message à mon email: [email protected]
Bienvenu au VietNam

hy your welcome in Hanoi
pikaso here. i am from india and living in vietnam from last 6 yrs.
you can join my colourful life

Thanks for your answers guys. Once I'll be more settled up, I'll contact you for sure! :)

if you want to find a cool place to stay, ,please contact me :)my share house with another expat still have room available

hi
nice to meet you
i've sent you a message. pls check your inbox

Hi Aurelia,

My anme is Izabela and I come from Poland, I am 26 years old. I am in Hanoi probably for 2 months working here. Let me know if  you woudl like to hang out :)

Hi
I know many nice cafe. If you have free time we will together go there and drink cafe.

welcome to Hanoi . Hope u enjoy it . If u need to help for find house/ apartment  let me know , I will find the best for u and free fee .
Sometime we also can hang out together .
My email is [email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Welcome to hanoi.
Nice to meet you!

Bonjour Aurelia , welcome to Vietnam. Oui, je suis funny mais suis pas a Hanoi :(
mais a Saigon. Ca fait loin! En tous cas, bonne chance et enjoy Hanoi

Hi Aurelia

How do you feel in Vietnam for over 4 months? It is so bad because I just saw your message, however hope that you till in Hanoi. If you till there, I would like to invite you to go somewhere to drink.

Nguyen

Hi chau-ai,

It would be much appreciated if you can post in English on the English Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Welcome to Hanoi
I'm in Hanoi now.
I want to see you and drink some beer soon.
Contact me.

Sang