Would you be my room mate (?) 😁

Hi All,

I'm currently looking for a room mate. I have a room already, it's in the West Jakarta area. I need a room mate since my current room mate will leaving Indonesia. If anyone interested, feel free to contact me.

Facilities:
AC, Wi-Fi, 24 hours access, 2 beds, cupboard, laundry, parking area (for motor)

Budget: USD 65

Hi, an welcome to the forum.
Adverts are not allowed on the open forums so perhaps I could encourage you to post in the 'Housing' section at the top of this page.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/i … a/jakarta/

By way of a note, any transactions within Indonesia should be in Rupiah only as non-Rupiah transactions are illegal. You might want to consider that when placing your ad,

Hi Evarhy,

Is the parking space big enough to park a car?

Thanks.

hey dear,  could you please provide me your contact number or private email for further.
thank you.

Hi .. how to contact you?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Regina

Please do not share personal information openly on the forum. It is better to send a message.

I have hidden your posts for that reason.

Fred wrote:

Hi, an welcome to the forum.
Adverts are not allowed on the open forums so perhaps I could encourage you to post in the 'Housing' section at the top of this page.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/i … a/jakarta/

By way of a note, any transactions within Indonesia should be in Rupiah only as non-Rupiah transactions are illegal. You might want to consider that when placing your ad,

Fred,

You state transactions should be in the form of Rupiah, that is easy to understand however for someone like me trying to learn seeing the price in US dollars helps me get an idea of the currency exchange.
I wish more people would show both what the cost in Rupiah and the equivalent in USD.

it would be very helpful

Thanks

1 US dollar is currently 13,000 rupiah

Use this site its quite useful

https://www.numbeo.com

dhslouisville wrote:

You state transactions should be in the form of Rupiah, that is easy to understand however for someone like me trying to learn seeing the price in US dollars helps me get an idea of the currency exchange.
I wish more people would show both what the cost in Rupiah and the equivalent in USD.

it would be very helpful

Thanks

When expats arrive here (I was guilty of this), there's a tendency to convert to home currency, but you soon realise it's pointless as the economy is dissimilar in every way.
At the end of the day, you can't compare prices when wages are so different.
Pretty much anything priced in USD is a rip off crazy priced aimed at expats without a clue.

Hi, do you have any contact number, I already live in West jakarta, but wanna move out and looking for a new place and room mate. cause my last place was a rent house and Im looking for flat share, because its more comfortable.
Im Abigail, 23 yo, Im working as Event Management in Pluit.
Thanks