Room to rent Jakarta menteng

We are currently looking for a young professional expat to share our large home , we correctly live in a large three bedroom house , fully furnished and outside swimming pool and exra function room. 550 $ US per month.
Very well situated in the centre of Jakarta , menteng. 10 minute walking from Plaza Indonesia.
The room would would be available at the end of March 2012 large double bedroom, for a single professional male.
There are 3 guards 24/7 ,2 house boys, and we have a service maid 3 times a week 16 hours , I myself cook for the house ,if you wish to participate .
You will be renting a room in the house we are a mix couple (English+French) and another French guy. The rent will not include water , Internet ,gas and electricity split separate.
Please contact me if interested and I could give you more detailed .
House rules do apply when sharing.
Thank you for your interest .

Hi Jacob Arthur,

You should post this advert in the Jakarta classifieds > flat share, house share section.

Thank you.

Hi Jacob, your place sounds lovely. However, would you consider letting out to a female? Thanks!

Sorry themel we are looking for a guy to rent the room as you will have to share a bathroom with me , hope you find something

Well, I don't mind sharing the bathroom as I'll only use it in the morning and at night on weekdays, but if you do, then no worries. Thanks!

themel wrote:

Well, I don't mind sharing the bathroom as I'll only use it in the morning and at night on weekdays, but if you do, then no worries. Thanks!

As the advert says sorry we are looking for a male .

GOOD LUCK

Hi Jacob,

I've recently arrived in Jakarta and am looking. Done the house share thing plenty of times so know the rules and figure I am professionally employed.

Need somewhere pretty quickly as work's putting me up for a set time.

Cheers

Tim

Christine wrote:

Hi Jacob Arthur,

You should post this advert in the Jakarta classifieds > flat share, house share section.

Thank you.

Thank already did it ;-)

I'm a professor of video from San Diego.  I'll be teaching at IKJ March through the end of June.   I'm no longer young, but not too fussy.   Am close to closing on an apt in a high rise. But your situation might be worth waiting for.  (I'm traveling from mid Feb to mid March.)

If this seems possible please email me and we can exchange phone numbers and see about meeting.

Mark
[email protected]

Hello Mark -> Concerning the apartment, can you please post an advert in the Housing in Jakarta section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

If still available, how firm are you on the young professional requirement as I am middle aged. I am a VP in Jakarta and must leave my wife and son in Surabaya to relocate temporarily to Jakarta. I would be looking at short commitment of maybe 4-6 months until my son finishes school and joins me here. Thanks