St Petersburg metro mural reference

Someone asked an interesting question on Trip Advisor about a reference of the murals in the St Petersburg metro system.  They had a list of what to see but lost it, and plan to visit. Does this ring a bell?  Does anyone know of such a reference?

In looking at Google search results or the related Wikipedia page references come up, just nothing exactly like that one described.  I'll cite the question link but adding the answer here would work as a nice reference.  That subway  system was a highlight for me visiting there at the beginning of this year.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/FAQ_Answers … _list.html

Download the Yandex Metro app. ;-) enjoy

I have a Yandex map application, I'm just not familiar with that.  Thanks, I'll take a look.  I won't be back in St. Petersburg myself right away, but that was an interesting question, and it would be interesting to see a reference that shows everything I missed there.

It looks to be something else, not a guide to getting around but a list of the best murals (that they were looking for).  Of course Google images search is going to show pictures of those, but they had a reference list of the best mural versions, which they lost.  It's an interesting idea, to me, to regard the subway system itself as an attraction, instead of just marveling over what you see as you go places.  Since the St. Petersburg metro system is one of the most amazing things I saw in visiting Russia it makes sense to me.