Bridge Club in Riyadh

Hi,
I am moving to Riyadh soon and play duplicate bridge or friendly rubber bridge and am looking for a bridge club / group in the city. I have found nothing using a Google search. Please help.

Chris Kruyshaar

Hello Chris
Any luck?
I am looking for same

What came out of your message? Did you find a club? Did you find bridge-partners? I would like to play bridge.

Hello all
A Saudi Bridge Federation was formed last year.  https://www.dawn.com/news/1387954
They have held a Saudi team selection tourney in Jeddah and I was lucky to play in it. We also had last week the first Gulf bridge tourney in Khobar. It was a small one but was very fun. The head of the Saudi Bridge Federation lives in Riyadh. He played as my partner in the  Gulf tournament last week.
We are looking for more players in Riyadh to have some live games. If you are interested, please send me a message.

There are more players in Jeddah and they play there every week and if anyone is in  Jeddah and interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch with them also. Same applies to Khobar/Dammam but the group there is smaller

Hi SamSam555,

I'm residing here in Jeddah since 2013. And i'm looking for venues where I can play bridge.

Are you able to help me on finding such venues or put me in contact with someone you know and who can help on this topic.

Really appreciate your support

Thanks for your informative and kind response. Last year, I spent about 3 months in Riyadh, June to September, but my work is finished and I am back in Vienna, without plans to come again. Let me know when you come to Vienna so that I can arrange a nice play here.
Kind regards, Peter

@SamSam555

Hello. I read your message and i would very much like to play bridge. I played duplicate bridge for many years and i even represented Egypt in The youth world cup in 2001.

Please tell me how to get in contact with you or other players

@SamSam555

Hello. I read your message and would like to play bridge. I played duplicate bridge for many year. I represented Egypt in the youth world cup in 2001.

Please tell me how to get in contact with you or other players

@Mohamed Soliman8 Hi, which city are you in?

@SamSam555

I'm in Ryiadh

@Mohamed Soliman8

Unfortanetly, the main activities are in Jeddah

But you can reach Hakim and check with him if there is something going on in ERiyadh

Hakim: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared in inbox
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@SamSam555 how can I join the club