How can i make marketing to my business in Malaysia?

I am a business man from Egypt for exporting fruits and vegetables from Egypt to Malaysia   , and I have found that the market in Malaysia is very Attractive  investments  and can make good profits, my problem is I cannot find a way to market my business  , I have met many Chinese market owners , and they agree to deal with me but then I feel they are not serious or may try to scam me , any advice?  Anyone can help me, I will receive my first container of orange in 2 weeks from today , I need to sell all of it with good price ( 1600 carton, every carton is 15 KG net of orange.

Hi Alhawary5855,

First off, did you draw up any legal documents to protect yourself from scams? If you haven't, try looking for lawyers' groups or pages on Facebook that can offer you answers to all your doubts on the legalities FOC.

Secondly, who's your target market and where are you planning to sell? For example, if you're planning to sell the oranges to people living in KL, then you've got to do some research on them - understand their buying habits. If a majority of your target market speaks English, then you have to polish up your English.

Hope this helps :)