Kizomba dance in dar es salaam

hello,
I would like to learn kizomba dance. so if there is kizomba classes anywhere in dar please let me know.
thank you,
wity

Hi Wity,

Perhaps you could drop an advert in the Dance classes in Dar es Salaam section of the website  ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

you can go and check at Nafasi art space they have different kind of dancing classes

thank you

Hi Witty,

Were you able to find a Kizomba dance class in Dar, I am also keen in that having spent sometime in Mobito and Luanda (Angola).

Regards

Hello,
I found one group in DAF sea cliff, let me know if u want to join us,
thanks.

Yea sure, will do. When times and days are they on it please?

we have classes monday and wednesday at daf academy seaclif also every friday we have workshops and socials at club legends (former nyumbani lounge).
For daily informations we have whatsap group' you can inbox me ur contact .

That's great. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello,
I would like to learn kizomba dance. so if there is kizomba classes anywhere in dar please let me know.
thank you, to give more information

heyyy am new on your forum i live i dar and i looking after the latino specialy kizomba and bachata courses and activities
thanks to k
give more informations
keedly
adel

Hi Adel,

Im also new in dar. But i've found kizomba lessons in sea cliff. On insta at ‘hit fitness studio' you will find the schedule. Unfortenately not any bachata lessons.

Kind regards,
Agnes