Schools in Stockholm

Hello there,

I am planing to move to Stockholm in June with my family, and I am very interested in finding a good school for our two children 7 and 10 years old. So, I would appreciate any advice, recommendation for a public or semi-public free or affordable bilingual (English-Swedes)international schools, waiting  list etc.  Also any experience with Internationella Engelska Skolan, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Morana

Hi!

Just wondered how you got on with your school search... Originally from London and looking for a school for my 5 year old.

We live in Huddinge but think will have to look for something in the city

How did you get on with the search? We are the same situation and looking for a good international school for our 9 year old and also 16+ year old.

Thank you

Hi!
Our daughter speaks french so we are trying to get her into the French Lycee in Stora Essingen. Luckily it looks like she will be able to get in. Unfortunatley all the other places we looked at a lot of people have been on the waiting list for years or even since birth!

Our second choice is Engelska Skola Norr

Thank you for the information. Our daughter is bilingual English/French too. We'll look into these. Thanks