MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR WORKING PERMIT

Pleasant day, Expats!

By the way, I am Jen and I am currently processing for my working permit in Vietnam. Just a bit of a background, I was asking my friend if what's the best and most recommended hospital to go to in HCMC to have my Medical Certificate for working permit but he told me that I don't have to go through many examinations and pay expensively for it. Instead, I can just buy a "ready made" Medical Certificate. With this, I was just wondering if I could buy a "ready made" Medical Certificate or should I really undergo a General Check-up in a hospital?

Your comments will be well appreciated. Thank you and have a great day ahead! :D

I dont know about that, but in my case i had mine in dist  10 and its not expensive as they say around 1,500,000 vnd all in and the process was very flawless. Just get it the right way

I see. Thank you for responding right away. Very well-appreciated. Enjoy the rest of the night! ;)

jengrado95 :

I was just wondering if I could buy a "ready made" Medical Certificate or should I really undergo a General Check-up in a hospital?

Should you cheat and buy a counterfeit certificate, is that the question?

I don't know, you could ask yourself, what could go wrong?  :unsure

jengrado95 :

... Instead, I can just buy a "ready made" Medical Certificate. With this, I was just wondering if I could buy a "ready made" Medical Certificate or should I really undergo a General Check-up in a hospital?

It doesn't work that way for foreigners .
You can't just get it from XYZ hospitals/clinics.
HERE is the list of approved hospitals/clinics in HCMC where you can go for your WP medical check-up. Family Medical (not in that list) also does it.
Your cheapest options are the Govt. hospitals. A friend of mine did it in Gia Dinh hospital last year. It cost him around 600k at that time.

I see. Just trying to muster as much alternatives as possible to at least save a little, perhaps. Hehehehe.

A vietnamese friend of mine insisted that I could get one for working permit purposes but on the other hand I am also a bit skeptical about it. Anyway, thank you for replying and your concern. This helped a lot. Very well-appreciated. 🤗

Noted on that. Thank you so much and have a great day ahead! 😊

Before I looked at your profile I had a feeling you come from a country with high corruption, I was right.

Just do it the legal way and don't worry about the savings.

you get what you pay for - a fake certificate using your real money.  In Vietnam, you can buy a forgery of any certificate which is why the government tries to crack down hard on it.

carrmaa :

you get what you pay for - a fake certificate using your real money.  In Vietnam, you can buy a forgery of any certificate which is why the government tries to crack down hard on it.

You mean like all the fake degrees that government officials have on their walls.