Loocking for an internship

Hello Expats,

maybe you can give me some help. I'm a 30 years old student from Germany and I want to come to Tanzania for an internship in the second half of 2018 (starting August or September). I study "Politics, Administration and Organisation" and need a internship in this work area.
So, if anybody works in an NGO or another related field and knows about some possibilities, I would be more than happy.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

greetings,
Vinzent

Hi, you can contact World Unite! They assist foreigners who seek volunteering and internship opportunities in Tanzania. They are based in Moshi, Dar, Mwanza, and Zanzibar.
Here is their website; you can check it out for more info:
http://www.world-unite.de/en/world-unit … zania.html

Thanks for your answear. I'm already in contect with world-unite, but my problem is that agencies like them have commision fees (in my case around 800 Euros which is to much for me). So I try to search an internship myself without such an agency ;)

you need to send your application first and then apply for residence permit and work permit soon before 4 months. in your work field here in Tanzania you can work in an NGO like LHRC, Twaweza, USAID etc.

Check United planet in Tanzania