Political statements in Lebanon

Hello everyone. I'm moving to Lebanon in a couple weeks and I'm taking my car with me. I currently live in Qatar and whether you know about it or not, there's an ongoing GCC crisis. So the majority of the people have stickers on their cars in support of Sheikh Tamim and Qatar. It's a big political statement in Qatar and shows a lot of support. I have one on my car and I was wondering, would it be okay for me to keep it on my car in Lebanon? I know that Lebanon is a big supporter of Saudi whereas Qatar isn't right now. So would it be safe for me to keep that sticker or would it attract too much attention and hate? Also, can I keep my Qatari license plate or do I have to change it to the Lebanese one?

Hello, i think as longer you keep that Qatar car plate number you will be fine, but if you put your Lebanese plate some small minded people that lives in suburbans can take it personally.

I wouldn't say that Lebanon, after all that has happened with it's PM, is more pro-Saudi than pro-Qatar.

Qatar has said that it will re-invest in the investments that Saudi Arabia withdraws. You'll be fine.