Looking for a student flat / flat share in tangier

hey
we are two students from germany, just arrived in morocco. now we are looking for a place to stay in tanger for the next three months.

can you give us some tips how to find accomodation here in tangier that is not too expencive (max. 5000 MAD/month/apart)?
thanks

katha and maren

Welcome on board katha and maren ;)

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, specification) on the Accommodation of the Tangier Classifieds page>Accommodation>Flat Share, Room Share

Hope this helps!

Regards

Hi katha & maren,

I advise you to check with any Estate agency in the city.
I am sure you can find a flat even less than 5000 MAD per month.

N.B if you need me to help you out feel free to cotact me on pm.

Have a nice holiday,

Hey people
  i have a colleague friend who has an appartment for rent in Tangier. The flat costs 3500 Dhs  and it is like 15 Minutes by car from downtown. It's a newly built flat with two rooms. There is a bathroom, a toilet, a kitchen and a balcony. There is a living room with TV and DVD player. There is also internet access for free. The flat is generally clean and decent and there are shops, cafes, restaurants, and supermarket nearby. If u are interested in this offer, here is my phone +212669323720 and my email is [email protected]

Dear Jaouad,

I am planning to moving back to Tangiers where I was living more than 10 years ago.

It is difficult to get a job? I just got a PhD from Cambridge University.

Thanks for answering,

giuliaxx

Dear nulla

Thank u for ur message. it's very nice to hear that u lived in Tangier 10 years ago. And yes finding a job is always a hard time. But Tangier is getting better nowdays. So If u need any help about Tangier Or Morocco in general, dont hesitate to contact me. i will be very happy to help u.

kind regards

jaouad