Putrajaya or Jeddah? please advise.

Hi all, I have a problem that I am hoping you can help me with. I am a secondary teacher and as such am wanting to take my first job overseas this September. I have the fortunate position of being offered two jobs! One in Jeddah in SA, while the other is in Putrajaya, Malaysia. As you are all 'experts' in one form or another in the ways of expat living. Both are offering similar salaries etc, except that the position in Jeddah (Saudi) includes accommodation at Sharbatly Village, while the Malaysian school give me an allowance and a contact at a local estate agent! So single male, (no family coming with me) which would you go for? O, and why? Thanks all.

Hello 1967tazz :)

Congrats for these 2 offers ;)

Well i hope other members will be able to give you some advices about such an offer in Malaysia!

Good luck
Armand

hi roy,
congrats on your job offers
my sincere suggestion if you have never lived in saudi before,,,or heard about the living conditions in saudi especially if you are british citizen, my advise to you is DONT GO TO SAUDI unless you willing to change and adopt to different living conditions,,,

If you did not stay on both countries I guess you will newer know which one is better to stay.
We would not know what's your priority is. If your really like to teach then does not matter which country, is it not? Probably you should be looking forward to teaching the students.Then next time for a holiday you go to another one.
You should have some ideas about both countries if you read the newspapers or general idea.
So on this we might not able help you.
You can always flip the coin if its a head its  Saudi.