I want to start Indian restaurants in nepal

i want start indian restaurant . which area is good for business of restaurants

Right now the Godavari (south of town) area is growing and the center part of Kathmandu is saturated with Indian food, so I would look there or maybe around Kirtipur (27.677323, 85.278143).  I suppose it also depends on who your target clients would be.  Godavari (27.613770, 85.357461) is definatley growing in foreign influence, whereas Kirtipur area is still mostly locals. Also Bhaisepati (27.650479, 85.304396) is a popular forigner location.

i think thamel area or durbarmarg area will be best and they both are in kathmandu the capital city because foreigner from global they come to the kathmandu anyhow when they are in nepal and kathmandu is most populated city in nepal with 2.5 million people.there are many different standard five star hotels,clubs and restraunts and when we look for the restraunts you will see no any standard indian restraunts.so if you are looking for high profit then you may start looking area you cover if you considered kathmandu,and the good part is you will have no competetitors.if you considered to open in another city ,area you have to think up for competitor or customers to look at and since you will starting a new business you will relying for customers.there are some indians restraunts but with low standard and cheap prices and less varieties.my suggestion for you to start with awesome indian food with many varieties and better marketing strategy in kathmandu.Thamel is a commercial neighbourhood in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Thamel has been the centre of the tourist industry in Kathmandu for over four decades, starting from the hippie days when many artists came to Nepal and spent weeks in Thamel.
http://oshoholidayinn.com/ckeditor/kcfinder/upload/images/3thamel-kathmandu-kathmandu.jpg

If your indian restaurant is going to be serving really "hot and spicy" food like so many others, count me out as your customer, sorry! Sometimes I get the feeling here that the more red chili they add to a dish, the better people will like it. This may be true for the majority of nepalis and indians who were brought up with eating chili and hot peppers from a very young age, and have not only a palate which can take it but a stomach to absorb it! The point is that they are used to it, but this is not the case of most westerners I know anyway. In Nepal, I am told that children as young as 5 or 6 eat those red chilis - whole - and love it.  They are brought up with it. In the West, no. 
Each and every time I force myself to swallow what they call "pirro" food here - even in its mild form, despite when prepared specially for me "less pirro" here in Nepal - I still get violently sick to my stomach, and - yes - I spare you the details, I have to run to the bathroom! Like the majority of westerners I think, the fact is that for most of us, really, hot/pirro food is not part of the basic diet or type of food we were brought up with, as I said. For a minority, it becomes an acquired taste.
This said, good luck on your venture, and no doubt local people should love it, and you'll also get the many visiting indian tourists too, no doubt, as part of your clientele.
Speaking only for myself, I'll sit this out out and save on immodium! thanks, I'll take a raincheck!