Indian Sim working in Bahrain

Hi Folks,

I would like to know does India sim(Vodfone network) work in Bahrain.

I mean like i will received call/sms on my India's sim. Is it supported  by Bahrain network.  Like when i go to Dubai Etislat,Oman Omantal I get support from.

AJay

Hi,

My airtel sim works fine here need to maintain sufficient balance to receive incoming calls, sms works fine even without the incoming call balance. Not sure about Vodafone though better call their call center or visit the branch to find out.

T&R

Hi Mate,

I appreciate your responses on my threads that was quite quick :)

Cheers,Ajay

It is obvious, but still wish to re confirm. Do you hold pre paid airtal sim.

Yes.

Vodafone SIM works in Bahrain !!

Thank a ton, your post gave me a lot of relief

Ajay

Hi Brother.
My Airtel Sim card worked upto November 30.After i received one message from network they are Stopping my outgoing calls . I dont want to stop my airtel service.What to do Bro please tell me is there any packages we have .

Hi Brother.
My Airtel Sim card worked upto November 30.After i received one message from network they are Stopping my outgoing calls . I dont want to stop my airtel service.What to do Bro please tell me is there any packages we have .

You have to contact your service provider there the only ones that gave control over the sim or join a network in Bahrain like Viva Zain or batelco I think are the main ones

You have to do a smart pack recharge once every year for airtel else the number gets deactivated. You can get it done online.