STC Fiber Home Broadband

Hello everyone.

I would like to know if anybody has any experience with STC Fiber Home Broadband. I was thinking of taking one. I have a menatelecom broadband right now. I used to get 50-60mbps on average. But since i changed my accommodation I only get around 10-20mbps. So was thinking of changing to fiber connection. But STC and Kalam are the only ones that provide Fiber Home Broadband without contracts. I haven't heard anything good about kalam telecom. So if anybody has any experience with STC Fiber Home Broadband could you please help me out.

I didn't like STC broadband speeds.  And been using Batelco ever since.  Right now getting 500 MBps download speed :).

Batelco Fibre is much better. I got 100 Mbps package last year and few months ago they upgraded it to 500 Mbps for the same monthly price, and comes with a Landline number. Even with 9-10 connected devices (Mobiles, laptops, tabs, TV, PS4 and Cloud NAS), the speed is consistent and seamless.

I know batelco is the best when it comes to fiber internet. But the thing is they only have 24 months contracts package. I don't want any contracts package that's why i was asking about STC.

XTang wrote:

I didn't like STC broadband speeds.  And been using Batelco ever since.  Right now getting 500 MBps download speed :).

As I stated on the post I am currently using Menatelecom 4g home broadband for the past 4+ years. I was very satisfied with it. I am currently getting 12am -12pm unlimited data and the package is just 16 BHD only. I used to get 40-60mbps on average and even 90mbps + sometimes. But since I relocated to a new apartment the signal has gone down to 1 or 2 bars and speed is now 10-20mbps. I already have 2 contracts with STC right now for mobile devices so thats why i dont want any more contract packages. Since STC and kalam telecom are the only ones providing fiber internet without contracts I thought I'll go with STC if I get a positive feedback.