Spouse Visa waiting times please help

Hi there!!

I applied for Join Spouse Visa for Ireland, I'm from Philippines and my husband is an EU citizen living in Ireland. We were waiting for almost 8months time now for the decision, we were wondering until when we have to wait.. Is there anybody experiencing this kind of situation.? Or is there other way we can do? Thanks in advance!! Hopefully you can give some advice.. Quick response would greatly much appreciated!!

Best Regards,
Jez

Hi there
I have heard it can take them 12 months to approve, this is advertised when you make the application. Are you living in Ireland? I was advised I can move to Ireland with my partner and get a work permit and then apply for the spouse visa. Are you wanting to work?

Hi Jez,

My husband and I are experiencing the same thing. I wonder if your case has been finalized in the past months. It will be twelve months since we applied the first of February. I don't have any information that will help you as we are in the same situation but I can empathize!

Emma

Let me know if you want to share experiences!

Hi everyone
I'm New hier looking for advice
I'm dual citizens irish british born in northern Ireland.i live and work in France I want to apply for visa for my morrocan husband to get him in northern Ireland.
Do I have to renunce my british nationalities to be ave too use eu rout
Every help appreciate thank you.

Bouba1985 wrote:

Hi everyone
I'm New hier looking for advice
I'm dual citizens irish british born in northern Ireland.i live and work in France I want to apply for visa for my morrocan husband to get him in northern Ireland.
Do I have to renunce my british nationalities to be ave too use eu rout
Every help appreciate thank you.

I don't think so, the United Kingdom permits dual citizenship with other countries.