6 MONTH HOUSE RENTAL IN MALTA

Hey Guys,

So my girlfriend, myself and our two dogs are going to be driving to Malta end of Nov/Dec exact date TBC...

I have been looking on the real estate sites in Malta regarding a 6 month Let but i wondered if there are any avenues for 6 month lets privately?

We essentially want a house with a decent sized garden that is secure for the dogs, A doberman and a beagle!!

We do not mind where it is as long as its minimum of 2 or 3 bedrooms, furnished and nice!

Any suggestions would be great.

many thanks

Guy

your dog will likely have to stay inside, its too hot outside in summer and there are killer mozzies (google malta sandfly)

GED Prod LTD wrote:

Hey Guys,

So my girlfriend, myself and our two dogs are going to be driving to Malta end of Nov/Dec exact date TBC...

I have been looking on the real estate sites in Malta regarding a 6 month Let but i wondered if there are any avenues for 6 month lets privately?

We essentially want a house with a decent sized garden that is secure for the dogs, A doberman and a beagle!!

We do not mind where it is as long as its minimum of 2 or 3 bedrooms, furnished and nice!

Any suggestions would be great.

many thanks

Guy

Timesofmalta.com and Maltapark.com ?