Need Advise on Buying Condo in Woodsville Viverde Mansion, Paranaque

Any recommendations on the project. Is it worth buying? How much growthin price can one expect in two years time?

I am an expat living in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.

The unit price under this project looks interesting to me. Need recommendations, advises from fellow members if they think its worth buying?

Post a link.

Link

http://www.zipmatch.com/condominium/woo … de-mansion

hello. iseah.. im a former agent of Robinsons .. for me the unit is an old model of Robinsons.. if your use to the traffic in the south and can bare with it.. GO FOR IT.. but if not i can recommend you some other condos .. a ready for occupancy or pre selling if you like.. anywhere in Mandaluyong area or in Cavite or south..  i can give you the best option possible coz i can sell to all developers...   first.. how much is your budget .. and how many bedrooms are you looking for?

Hi there,

My budget is maximum 3 Million. I am looking for RFO units in South. This will be on investment basis and am expecting a minimum rental between 20,000 - 25000 monthly. I live in San Jose Village, Alabang.

We want a unit in nearby area.

Thank You!

Hi,

I'm also interested in buying a condo (Tagaytay area) with a budget of about 3 million. This figure below the 12 % VAT threshold. I have heard in recent months that there is a tax reform package proposal to reduce the VAT tax threshold down to 2 million, but reading the current publications on the tax reform passed this January I do not see it mentioned.

Does anyone know if this change was dropped form the tax reform package (or is not directly recognisable in the statements)

Thanks

Lower income tax

The first of 5 tax reform packages, the Train law "corrects a longstanding inequity of the tax system" by reducing the income taxes of 99% of income taxpayers, said Malacañang.

With the Train law now signed, almost all the 7.5 million income taxpayers in the country should see a reduction in their income tax rates starting next year, according to a media briefer from the Senate committee on ways and means on the bicameral committee-approved Train bill.

Income taxpayers with an annual salary of P250,000, or those earning approximately P22,000 monthly and below, are now exempt from income tax payment.

The law also exempts from tax payment the first P90,000 of the 13th month pay and other bonuses.

Self-employed professionals will see new income tax rates with the introduction of an 8% flat tax on gross sales or receipts instead of income tax and percentage tax to be filed once a year.*

Higher taxes on certain goods, services

To make up for the loss of revenue due to reduced income tax, the law imposes higher taxes on cars, fuel, tobacco, cosmetic surgery, tobacco, and some sweetened beverages.

- Properties or even condos are not mention in the said taxes reform..

I think the review at the link posted pretty much says it all.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : promoting freely your services is not allowed on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please post an ad in the housing section. Thank you