Any suggestions who to contact or where to find employment ?

Hi
I am a South African, married to a Filipina for 8 yrs, have 2 kids. We live in Lanseria Jhb and want to relocate back to Manila or Cebu urgently. I am a Group Operations manager in the restaurant industry. Any suggestions who to contact or where to find employment, willing to change my line of work if needed.
Hoping for a response.
Kind regards
Ian

Hi Ian,

To be able to get a decent job, you should have a special skill that locals don't have, example: Foreign language (German, French, etc..) or high skill, especially in IT field, or relevant work experience in International level. We will try to help if you have any of these. If you have strong IT background and some certifications, please send me a private message

What language do you speak? PM me.

I am from the  UK and been a qualified chef for over 25 years and struggling to find a job . Are there any tips or advice to getting work in the catering industry? thanks

Perhaps here: www.hospitalityleaders.com focusing on jobs; A website developed by a friend of mine.

I can help only for I.T. jobs, no other domain!!

I'm a native German and a mechanical technician with plenty of experience in repairing....I'm interested to now if there's a job offer for me in cebu city.....right now I work for a big car supplier here in Germany but I like to settle down in cebu city....

Not easy for a foreigner to get a job in a Country where locals need jobs.

dnakedcook wrote:

I am from the  UK and been a qualified chef for over 25 years and struggling to find a job . Are there any tips or advice to getting work in the catering industry? thanks

Hi, I will send you a private message. Thanks

PM / Schreib mich an
---
Mikael Arhelger