Labour Code - holidays

Hi Expat group, I would like to check regarding the labour code in Czech Republic. Does anyone know how are holiday calculated per year? I have joined my company on the 13 of the month and I should be entitled to 1 day of holiday for the 2 weeks and a half that I worked, however, I have been informed that this is not correct, and that I'm not entitled to any days for that month, only starting from the next month. Is there anything like this in the labour code?
Any info is useful. Thanks

Hi, first three monts of your employment are considered so-called "probation" or "trial" period, during which you are not entitled for any holiday, as long as it has not been stated in your contract, which would be unusual.

Hi Neuminis, thanks for your answer. My contract include holidays for the probation period as well. The paragraphs in the labour code that refer to the calculation of the holidays are below. However, it's unclear to me if the holidays are calculated from the beginning of the month as it doesn't seem to be mentioned anything like these.

>>The employee who under his continuous employment with the same employer performed work for this employer for at least 60 days in one calendar year is entitled to leave per such calendar year, or to its proportional part in the case that his employment did not last continuously for the entire calendar year. Every day on which the employee worked the major part of his shift is regarded as the day on which work was done; parts of one shift falling on two days are not regarded as two days on which work was do ne.

>>The employee is entitled to proportional part of annual leave for every month of his
employment with the same employer and this proportional part equals one twelfth of annual leave for every calendar month of employment.

>>The employee, whose right to annual leave or its proportional part has not arisen because he has not been employed by one employer for at least 60 days in a calendar year, is entitled to leave for the days on which he carried out work (for one employer) in the length of one-twelfth of annual leave (i.e. leave entitlement per annum) for every 21 days on which he carried out work in the relevant calendar year.