Residence in Turkey via Property Purchase

Hello Dears,

I m Khalid from Pakistan, residing in Dubai since 23 years, Experienced Telecom Professional

Visited Turkey ( Istanbul & Trabzon ) with Family in July and left my  :heart:  in Turkey, its really a beautiful place & people not just to visit but to stay for long, so I m thinking of permanent settlement in Turkey, as I m not young enough to take the quick challenge, but still a challenging person,  :)  therefore seeking expert advise on the subject to take final decision   

As per Property Agents advise I can get residence on buying a property in Turkey and can renew for 5 years and finally after 5 years of residence i can get a Passport,  no idea if it is true

I had read few posts and find very useful information but still need specific to my requirement, I can invest 300k US$  prefer to get 2 properties 1 for my own living can be in Uskudar and 2nd for rental income in Istanbul will this 300k US$ be ok ? and what rental income can this generate monthly,

Thanks in advance for your valuable time and kind support

300k $ is not enough for 2 properties in the center of istanbul or uskudar

Hi Ugurr,

Thanks for the info so whats your recommendation as I had seen properties for 100k to 160k USU$ and for my personal use i can live any where near by not necessary in main istanbul

i suggest you this site : https://www.sahibinden.com/category/en/ … esidential

and my favorite towns: beylikduzu, bakirkoy, avcilar.

Thanks Dear for guidance

Hi Khaloods. If you still do not find any property I can advise you and follow up next processes relating to visa allocation also. I am doing real estate job in Ankara and work for Istanbul market also. You need a proper agency to prevent any unplanned cause and effects of buying property abroad.
Good luck! If need any support let me know.

Assalam o Alikum ! Mr Khalid may be I can help you out buying 2 houses in the main center of Istanbul is not possible with your budget but app koi dosray areas jahan sab facilities avaliable hoo you can get something good. Also the rents are not too much that good.