Work inquiry

"hi to everyone,Im currently working here as Staff Nurse at saudi arabia for more than 5 years,its a derma clinic performing different kind of aesthetic procedure and laser treatment..Im planning to apply as  nurse in Singapore,I just want only to ask if there is possibility that I can work there even my work experience here is not in the hospital..and if yes what are the papers I need to prepare?

Hoping for a response,Thank you

To work in Singapore, you need an employer (a clinic, private or govt hospital), who can hire you and sponsor your work visa. You can apply online by visiting various job portals or directly by visiting respective hospitals or nursing homes websites. It's a matter of demand n supply, and more than 60% of nurses in Singapore are foreigners. If your luck n experience matches then you may get a call from the employer. What's your nationality? Here, 99% foreign nurses are either from Philippines, Malaysia or India(few from Sri Lanka as well) apart from local Chinese or Malay or Indian. Good luck.

Im a Filipino,Thank you for your info😊 Is it possible that If I will go there as tourist visa then I will look for  an agency there, because my sister in law,who is a singaporean citizen already,got married to a singaporean national,ask me to try my luck there..She offered me to lived with them while im looking for my job there..Is there a big chance that I can find there a job?

Definitely there is a better chance to come here and search a job as the possibility of getting interview is realistically much higher. But you may try to stay at least 1 month to see any response. You can even go walkin interview if any openings in clinics. If you go through an agency, make sure don't pay anything as many fake agencies are mushrooming here to cheat foreigners. Good luck

Thank you Very much Sir for the help and information😊