Music school in Sukhumvit area

Hi All,

I would like to learn guitar so I need the good music school in Sukhumvit area. I want a provate class so anyone can advice where I should go. If you wanna join with me I welcome.   Many thanks.

Nan

Hello Nan,

Have you tried in posting an advert on the Bangkok Classifieds, Category>Classes>Music, Drama, Dance. This may help as well ;)

Regards

Hi Nann... I'm actually looking for a violin tutor and singing coach myself, so if I find anyone I'll let you know! You can find quite a few on the internet, but they really differ in price. What part of Sukhumvit are you looking at?

If you are looking for a violin teacher, let me know. My name is Mariam and I have a lot of teaching experience. My email is [email protected]

Hi DebbieAnn,

Thanls a lot for your kindness. I got a music school for learning guitar. I also wanna learn violin too. Hope we can meet and greet about music what we like.

Nan

A few more options that readers may find useful:

Crescendo, Siam Square - located between Siam BTS and Novotel Siam Hotel.

Sukhumvit 33/1 - also a music school here, although I forget the name right now.. I've heard the rock bands practicing there occasionally. Follow your ears if you can't see the sign :)

Mark

(moderated: no free ads on the forum + please register your company in the business directory. Thanks)