A move from Scotland.

I am at the very early stages of considering a move to Mexico. Ideally, I would be looking at PV and West coast, but I am open to suggestion.

I have no idea where to begin, to be honest. I don't wish to retire and would be willing to work, but again I have little idea of the regulations around this.

I have travelled around towns and cities, so I have a little knowledge of the country.

Any information around the early stages of application and legislation would be helpful. Even a signpost to a page with the relevant information would be very helpful.

Regards,

Kenneth

Fishtank wrote:

I am at the very early stages of considering a move to Mexico. Ideally, I would be looking at PV and West coast, but I am open to suggestion.

I have no idea where to begin, to be honest. I don't wish to retire and would be willing to work, but again I have little idea of the regulations around this.

I have travelled around towns and cities, so I have a little knowledge of the country.

Any information around the early stages of application and legislation would be helpful. Even a signpost to a page with the relevant information would be very helpful.

Regards,

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth,

We are glad to help.

This is one of the better visa information sites. The rules change from year to year and they keep pretty current.  https://www.mexperience.com/lifestyle/m … uirements/

Our web site has actual people who can answer questions based on experience. The drop down tabs at the top of the page have specific information on topics like businesses and housing.

There is also gob.mx the Mexican government web site which has information and forms. they do have some English based forms.

Let us know if you have any specific questions  when you know more about your plans

Saludo

Thank you so much for your reply. It is much appreciated.

Regards.