Just moved to Bangkok!

Hi guys!

I'm Louise, 29 year old Northern Irish lady just moved to Bangkok to teach English for a few months! Would be cool to meet any other expats living in bangkok to befriend/travel with/enjoy Thailand with, anyone looking for the same or know of any networking events/ways to meet other expats please let me know!

Thanks
Louise

Hi, I'm Rachel. I am from the states, I just moved here as well to teach for a year. I am trying to meet people to explore with!

Welcome
I am Stuart living in khon buri near nakon ratchasima.

Enjoy your stay

Hi Louis , my name is hanane ,  I live in bangkok , I m here since July , I'm a student in British council , my native language is frensh and arabic , I'm looking for a friends who speak English or frensh  , because I don't speak Thai

Hi, new comers' member.  Welcome to Thailand. I am a long time resident here in Thailand.  I'm born in Jakarta Indonesia.  Besides Indonesian, I speak fluent English and Thai.  ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please don't promote your services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Welcome all Of You in Bangkok .. Enjoy Your Stay ..

Hey louise.my name is memo from turkey,i'm coming to bangkok end of octobre to live for a quite sometime.i need a room if you have one or anything around you I'll appreciate the help.thx much

Hello Iougallagher53 and all. I am Jargal from Mongolia. I also very new here and wanna meet new friends too. November, some of my friends come from Mongolia and travel around. Before that I am trying to exploring about Thailand where the beautiful places and spending enjoy timing, adventure in cheaper way. If you want to know and sharing about different culture, any one can join us.

hello

Hello my friend