Moving to KL - taxes and real estate fees

Hi,

I am moving to KLCC and looking to rent a condo in this area.

I see on Property Guru etc the advertised prices, for example, 4,500myr.
What are typical extra real estate fees?
Both one-time fees and monthly fees in addition to water and electric?
Are there fees for example, cleaning for condo communal areas?
Is there a monthly rental tax in KL?

Thank you :)

In KL the owner pays the agent the finders fee

The owner is responsible for paying the management fees and condo charges (the rental should be an all inclusive figure)

The owner should pay local property taxes.

No other charge apart from rent and utilities should be made to tenants (unless the owner wants to charge for housekeeping services inside the unit)

Some owners may want you to pay the fee for waste water - it could be classed as a utiiity so something to discuss (Its only about RM120 per year).

For the extra real estate fees you mentioned, other than the 1st month rental plus deposit,  there may be a one off payment, about 30% of your monthly rental, approximately MYR1350 for your case as documentation, included with the tenancy agreement stamping with the IRB of Malaysia.

The deposit is 2.5 months of the rental fee, and the 1st month rent is paid in advance. Then the tenant pays for the agreement to be drawn up. The deposit (2.5 months) is returnable at the end of the tenancy against non-payment of rent or utilities or damage.

Ok great. Thank you for this helpful info!  No doubt I will have more questions soon