DEPENDENT FEE

Hi, I am working in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and holder of domestic helper visa. I have 2 dependents which I am trying to get exit re entry visa for them for the past 3 days with no success. Absher said "insufficient funds" and somebody told me that this is due to dependent/s fee which I need to pay.

As per the various news I read, domestic workers are exempted from this dependent/s fee but it seems this is not true. I am willing to pay this dependent/s fee charge should it be needed but the problem is many time we went to various banks (NCB, Riyadh Bank. SAMBA, Al Rajhi) but it was rejected by the system. We even went to different "paybills" centres/offices to pay this because I am desperately in need to get exit re-entry for my children.

We are scheduled to travel on 10 July 2017,  in time for the opening of my children's school at my country.

Can anybody help me of what to do, even the Jawazat cannot help me, my goodness all they say s "dafah min sarraf" which I repeatedly telling them that I did with no success.

Any advise please, thank you.

I have paid dues for my wife thru internet banking of SABB.  If you don't use internet banking, get help from any friend who have net banking on his account.
1. Go to Sadad payment.
2. Government payments.
3. Moi
4. Alien Control
5. Type of services , you will find "  fee for all associate members of lqama holder.
6. System will prompt window for lqama or id number.
7. Enter your iqama and select period for payment. This period should be expiry of your iqama.
7. System will show you amount to be paid.
Note.  In case you had a member of family or helper which has gone on exit, system will count him too. In that case at step 5 select individual associate. In this case you enter one by one I'D of your valid dependent alongwith your I'D. I prefer this way to be checked first for domestic helper b4 proceeding to all member options

thanks for that very helpful information.

If you don't mind, is your iqama profession a domestic worker? because mine is "domestic helper"

I believe profession of iqama has no link to payment mechanism

Dear.

I have done the same using my SABB account and paid the dependent fee for my wife and children till the expiry date of my iqama, But still the Absheer is showing "Insufficient Fund" while generating visa.

Can you please let me know whether you were able to take the Exit Re-entry visa for your wife after paying the fee till expiry date or you had to pay more.

Regards

Dear nrkpai
Yes. I was able to get exit re entry visa for my wife. I can't understand why your absher still gives this message. Did you also Re Entry visa fee.  For example I wanted 2 month visa for my wife and I paid 200 for visa & 650 for dependent fee.
If you tell expiry date of your Iqama & number of dependent, and how many month visa you want I can further think total amount to be paid

I am living without family and planning to go for vcation next month in sha Allh. My queation is that should i pay also that levi fee before or after exit reentry or no need for those qho are living without families???

I just want to share my experience about this dependent fee which causes me terrible stress for many days. As mentioned I can't issue exit re-entry for my dependents because of this dependent fee that I need to pay which I want to pay but their is no way to do it as various banks continuously denying my requests.

I tried the advise of Mr. Naeem Bhatti of paying using SABB online banking using the help of one of my friends. Unfortunately, the amount advised (after entering my iqama number and expiry date) is ZERO (SR 00.00). First I thought that the exemption news about domestic workers is taken into effect but when I tried to issue exit re-entry visa, the same message appear as it was before i.e. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.

i feel very desperate because we are travelling in 2 days and my dependents has no visa yet and the problem is seems impossible to solve having no one to ask for help (after trying all channels of payments i.e. ATM, online banking, payment bill offices and even Jawazat) worst is even the Jawazat office (which is the main government body responsible for this)  is not helping and cannot advise what we should do.

God is Good that in desperate situation like this, He take over and direct us what to do by giving us the ability to think and try other means/channel to solve our problems. Truly God Works mysteriously, all we need to do is to trust Him.

Instead of directly paying the dependent fee which is impossible, I deposited some money to my iqama by paying 2 years iqama renewal (SR1200) and 3 months exit re entry visa (SR300) total SR1500 for my 2 dependents if SR100/month and my iqama will expire on 7/5/1439 i.e. 7 months and 7 days (7/10/1438 - 7/5/1439) so I calculate it and estimated the amount to be more or less SR700 so to make it safer I deposited SR1500.

With no certainty, I tried to issue exit-re-entry again for my dependents and thank God it works. I successfully issued their exit re-entry and there is a SR100 surplus from the SR1500 I paid, which  is currently credited in my iqama for future use.

Perhaps those like me who had problems paying their dependent fees can do the same.

Dear irfanshah03,

If you are travelling alone, even if you have dependent/s you do not need to pay now but on the renewal of your iqama.

If you came to Saudi Arabia alone (without any dependents) then you have nothing to worry about dependent fee

Dear Naeem,

Thanks for your reply. My iqama expires on 12.02.1439 and I have four dependent fees to be paid which I did till 12.02.1439.  For each, SABB calculated 414 SAR till 12.02.1439 and I paid 1656 SAR + the ERE fees 600 ( as one of my dependent is already in India.).

Regards.

No . It is only for family members

Yes. I only paid for family members.

Only problem I can think of Mr. nrkpai that sustem is calculating 3 months travel time and 2 months return time. Means of you apply visa today , u have up to 7 October to travel. Then 2 months more 7 Dec. So try to pay till 22 date of 3rd month 1439. It shall be 10 Dec .
This is principal, you can adjust date if you are late in apply. Try

Dear Naeem,

Thanks once again. I will try. Will it allow me to pay the difference or I have to call for Refund first and then pay the entire amount in SABB.

Regards.,
Rama

I haven't experience of difference scenario.  I made mistake one time and I paid fresh new full fee and applied defend of 1st payment. I got defend after couple of days.
You add new date , I hope system will consider credit they have. Anyway system will show amount first and you have choice to make decision to pay or not

Dear  nrkpai
Please read experience of MMB0513 also

Sir we have a similar condition of yours.. as u said now that ur exit reentry visa has been issued ...since u deposited some amount on your iqama !! Sir i would like you to further clarify this stuff !! Can you provide me ur contact number sir!!! That will give us a big help from ur side !! Even we also have a flight on 10 july and we couldnot pay d dependent fee since abshaar is showing zero balance .we also have the same visa of yours ! Kindly help us !

To mr MMB0513 sir

Send personal message to MMB0513. Immediately at end of your message there is reply button. Click that

Dear Naeem

Thanks for your guidance. I was able to notice the issue. The issue was not with dependent fees. The dependent fees needs to be paid only upto Expirty date of your visa. I found that the system is calculating 60 days duration for issue of visa from yesterday and I want the visa till 10th sept. So it is saying insufficient fund, because it calcalates and finds that this date is more than 60 days. So I have to wait for couple of days to include 10th Sept for issue of visa. Currently, it is able to issue till 05th Sept.

So I find that either there is an issue with the MOI absheer system or it works like that if you have your iqama validty less than 5 months.

Regards.,
Rama

Bhati sb, I need to refund dependent fee through SABB. Is it possible. I submitted less than what my sponsor want. Should I wait for refund to succeed or do refund n submit full fee.

Urgent please

Once you call for refund you need not wait for its credit to your account. You can pay the dependent fees. The refund will come in 3 days

Thanks for confirmation. I heard rumors that refund is not possible for depend fee once submitted. Thanks once again

Dear Khan,

I had received all my refund within 2 days. There will be no issue.

Regards.

Dear
Thanks for your detailed Message. I would like to explain you same scenirio of me so that  you could guide me as well.

My wife is Doctor. I came here in KSA as her dependent. But as per Abshar, I am appearing under her Domestic Worker (Employee). She tried to pay my dependent fee from various bank accounts, but system give message that "Supplied ID is not for dependent". We also assumed that as Domestic worker is exempt; hence system is showing this message. So we shall proceed to issue visa directly. So she paid SAR 600 for single exit rentry visa fee for me, but when she tried to issue visa from Abshar, then Abshar give message that "Insufficient funds available." Please advice how this matter shall be solved?

Dear,

This could be because the date you are using for exit re-entry visa is more than the valid date for 600 SAR. So Try to reduce the date by using the option "Return by" and give the date less than 6 months and once you establish that the date is valid for issue of visa, try to increase the date till it allows you to issue the visa.

Regards.,
Rama

Its done. Thanks for your help. God bless you.  :)

Can you please post what was the solution for the benefit of others.

How did you receive your refund thank you

How to refund paid dependent fee b4 it is used. When go Sadad payment Under Moi SABB gives you choice( I am sure other banks has more or less same system ). Payment or Refund . You select refund and select exactly the service you paid for. It will display the amount which you pay by mistake.  You verify and proceed.
To give more info please note that I requested refund for first incorrect amount and next moments same time I did new payment which was correct required. After 2 days refund came to my account.

Hello, thanks for the info therein. Ihere;s my situation and if you could guide me as well.  We (me & my three kids) are here in  KSA as my wife's dependent . But as per Abshar, I am appearing under her but two of my kids are under me. Is this an error that technically when I am under her my children should also be under her? I have also heard of a flaw of a new fee enacted for the husbands only who are dependents of their spouses'.  In any event I am getting the same message   "Insufficient funds available" when I try to issue visa for self and two of the listed dependents but have no issue for the visa on my other child who is listed as a dependent under my wife.  I use Riyadh Bank online and unable to find a solution, Pls advise and thanks much in advance.

Dear Naeem.

Assalamu alaikum,

I have one query regarding dependent fees.

If my iqama expiry on 03-07-1439 ( 19th March 2018). Then how much money to be pay as dependent fees ? Bank online calucted SR 877 . I paid online and I paid re-entry fees 200SR.

Now I try exit re-entry for wife, it says no fund available . Hmmm ..

Do we need to deposit more amount ?

Assalamu alaikum,

I have one query regarding dependent fees.

If my iqama expiry on 03-07-1439 ( 19th March 2018). Then how much money to be pay as dependent fees ? Bank online calucted SR 877 . I paid online and I paid re-entry fees 200SR.

Now I try exit re-entry for wife, it says no fund available . Hmmm ..

Do we need to deposit more amount ?

First of all in your absher portal you can see amount available in your account.  On moi site there is eservice tab which help you find amount available against iqama number.
Apparently amount deposited is correct up to iqama validity. Should not be a problem. See following Info.
1. You are applying visa for your wife or son or daughter?
2. When you enter visa duration,  what exactly are you entering.? Date of return or period of visa like 2 months.?
3. After this info we can think of possible problem source

I deposited 200 SR for re-entry and 877 SR for dependent fees.

Amount deposited shows 677 SR , bcos 2 month amount deducted . So I think 677 SR. I am applying for my wife

Dears,

My iqama expiry on 03-07-1439 ( 19th March 2018). My wife is dependent . Bank calculation shown 877SR. I paid 877 SR and paid 200SR for exit rentry ( 2 Months).
Amount deposited shown in MOI Absher 677SR. I thought 200SR deducted for month July 17 & Aug 17.

I tried exit rentry for my wife. It said " No sufficient fund available". I paid 400 SR extra for exit rentry so as to cover dependent fees for entire year ( i.e July 17 to July 18 ). I tried exit rentry , still did not possible.

I went to ATM, tried again paying dependent fees, it calculated 877SR ( my IQMAMA expires on 03-07-1439 ( 19th March 2018).

Paid again 877 SR . And ABSHER MOI shows 1544 SR . I tried exit rentry again. It works now & able to get exit rentry . My balance amount deposited shows 677 SR.

I wonder where 200SR went ? hmmm..

Surprise! Why 2 months deducted. System shd show 877 plus 200 to get visa

Yesterday I paid the dependent fees online from my bank to moi but I made a mistake in the amount. I immediately clicked the refund option and it was processed.
I was told later that there is no refund for dependent fees and I may need to pay again.
Will I lose the previous amount? I am worried because I cannot afford to pay again.
Please clarify will my amount be refunded? How many days will it take?
Thank you for reading

Refund will happen. I got my refend for wrong amount I paid first time for dependent fee.  It happened in July

Assalamaualaikum
Please give me answer for this
I am working in jeddha      .  my name yoosuf
The re-entry date shows:
Return Before (Gregorian): Dec. 18, 2017
My question for clarification:
Does it mean I can enter Saudi Arabia before the start of Dec. 18 (mid night Dec. 17) or I can enter before the start of Dec. 19, 2017.
Thank you.
Totally I am confused …….please