Looking to Invest

Hi, I am looking to Invest in a Guesthouse, any help?!

Hello!

I can be of help in that regard.Please write to me and I can give you some insights on the same.

Regards,

Hi Hasshu,
Feel free to get in touch if you can be interested in joining my conglomerate company for your investment. 

Regards,

C-M

I can help you where I can, but if you succeed... you can employ me to work for you.... feel free to add me and let us talk and know each other better.

Hallo, if you are still looking to invest, please get in touch with me too and will assist where I can

hey i know you might have heard this but if you want to invest in Kenya right now you have to have a middle man the market is bad for foreigners. contact me if you need any more help.

I can help get in touch my number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mohaammar;  it's not advisable to post personal contacts on the forum!

Please enlighten me... what do you mean bad for foreigners...?

mohaammar wrote:

I can help get in touch my number is xxx

Sure Bro, will be in touch... Do you have a similar line or what are you looking at?

MELVIN 73 wrote:

hey i know you might have heard this but if you want to invest in Kenya right now you have to have a middle man the market is bad for foreigners. contact me if you need any more help.

Please share the issue...

Marywanjiru wrote:

Hallo, if you are still looking to invest, please get in touch with me too and will assist where I can

Yes still interested, Please send me a msg, and we can take it from there?

Kerew wrote:

I can help you where I can, but if you succeed... you can employ me to work for you.... feel free to add me and let us talk and know each other better.

Sure, send me a PM then!

I will have to know more about your business to help. That is why I suggest you contact me when you are available in Nairobi.

mohaammar wrote:

I will have to know more about your business to help. That is why I suggest you contact me when you are available in Nairobi.

Great!

Hello Hasshu,
Speaking as someone who has invested in Kenya, I would advise you to proceed with extreme caution regarding all these offers of help, from people you don't know. 

Very few people will help you free of charge and many people offering help are brokers who may well help you, but for (a sometimes considerable) commission.  Along the way, other brokers may well get involved and before you know it, there's a chain of them, all demanding commission.  Others may hope that you will employ them.

As you are looking to invest in property, I strongly recommend that you personally fully engage with the process........use a reputable real estate agent, view the properties yourself, get a decent lawyer and lead on the whole process, doing as much of the work as possible, yourself.  Don't give anyone money until all is complete.  There are many many scams involving land and property sales.  The more people you involve, arguably the greater the risk of a scam.

I think that the comment about the market being bad for foreigners, might refer to the need for you to have a Class G work permit.  Also, Kenya can be a difficult business climate, due to the often severe difficulty obtaining payment from customers.  I think that the tourist/hotel industry is better in this respect, as you can advertise on sites such as airbnb.

Longonot62, I completely agree with you. That is the plan so far as you mentioned, also as the line of work is more of tourist and immediate payment terms, the risk of stuck payments from customer is thin. I have been more interested in Farming and Tourist business itself only so far, might get into Retail Cafe etc. too but hopefully at a later stage.

Hi.
Am Anthony an Entrepreneur in Kenya.
I am the co-founder futurelab Africa ltd,founder Tonilabs Africa and Strategy Manager Viesta brands ltd.

Computer engineer Net.Talk Technology Pakistsn.

I know exactly what you need. i can introduce you to well doing startups here.

inbox me

Muthungu wrote:

Hi.
Am Anthony an Entrepreneur in Kenya.
I am the co-founder futurelab Africa ltd,founder Tonilabs Africa and Strategy Manager Viesta brands ltd.

Computer engineer Net.Talk Technology Pakistsn.

I know exactly what you need. i can introduce you to well doing startups here.

inbox me

Sent you a message but never got a reply from you?

Hi, are you still interested in the venture?

Great advise.☺

We have a land very close to mount kenya. A tourist attraction site.very ideal for guest houses.we have other investors who have put guest houses in the area and are doing very well.I can take you for site survey before you make your final investment decision.kindly reply

- Temporarily closed for review -

Closed