Find a job in Nairobi

looking for job i m British citizen any job please because my girlfriend live Nairobi i hate London looking for permanent work any work I'm available thank you

Hello alios67.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be great if you could introduce yourself ;)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Nairobi Forum for more visibility.

In order to help you, it would be better, if you could tell us a little bit more about your skills and experiences.

Thanks

Karen :)

"Any job" is rather vague.

What are you good at?

I need help in my private office. First let me know what you are good at.

Dear Sir,

I am interested in seeking a job in your organization in Nairobi. I am a Commerce Graduate and MBA [ Finance ] with 20+ years experience in Finance & Accounts and I am an Indian citizen. I have also worked for about 2 years as Finance Manager in the Gulf region.

In case you or those in your network can help me seek a good job in Nairobi I shall be very happy.

If you could share your email, I'll send you my cv.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Kishor

Hello sir.Am mary.currently looking for a job.IT graduate and just finished my MBA.I would be glad to help you in your office.I will be glad if given a chance.

mary

my name is mary.an IT graduate and just finished my MBA.with 4 years work experience.Currently seeking employment.Any help would be appreciated.

regards,
Mary

I am a Development Practitioner, a holder of an Honors degree in Development Studies with more than 10 years working for Development Agencies and would like a placement in any NGO in Kenya, here is my e-mail: [email protected]

mkihanay[at]yahoo[dot]com

Hello Sir,

My name is Susan and am currently looking for a job. I am a marketing professional with extensive experience working in London, west Africa and Kenya.I have recently relocated back to Kenya and I am currently unemployed.

I have MA in marketing management from Middlesex University.Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Susan

my name is felix kimanzi seaking for a job as a chauver or a private driver kindly if you have a such job vacancy call me on 0751373794  or 0708201264 or email @ [email protected]

Dear job seekers,

Could you please post your adverts in the Nairobi jobs section?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone, am new here. My name is Mona, Egyptian living in Italy since 2004. Am looking for a job in Nairobi in one of my specialities. Am graduated in Educational Arts in Egypt in 2001. Got a degree in Translation and Interpretation Science in Italy in 2008. Got a diploma in Holistic Massage in Italy in 2010 and finally a diploma in Humanitarian Interventions and Emergencies in Italy in 2010. I speak English, Italian, Arabic and a little Spanish too. I very often come to Kenya as am trying to find a job and stay six months each time I come. Now am in Egypt visiting my family but will be back to Kenya (Malindi) by the end of May. My number in Kenya is (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum). Thank you.

Hi Mona,

You seem to be a very smart and proactive woman, you also speak a multiple of foreign languages that not many Kenyans speak. Please give a try with the UN. The UNON constantly requires multi-linguists. In your case i am sure you can land a job at the UN. The pay is good and I'm sure you can make a positive impact. Please try this guy Sami Dimassi on (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum).
Good Luck!

regards
Fareedh Kana.

Hi good people,
Anyone looking for an experienced expert on gender and development with international work experience?
I have just completed my contract at World Medical Fund as a Senior Program Officer in Gender, and are currently back in Nairobi looking for a new job.

I have a Masters in Gender and development from the UK, and extensive research experience of over 5 years.

Whether you want to outsource someone to do research for you or have a short/long-term position I am your girl!
I am also competent in youth work, policy research, governance, security and human rights.

Please hit me at [email protected]. Cheers!

Armand wrote:

Dear job seekers,

Could you please post your adverts in the Nairobi jobs section?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Alios67, I strongly suggest that you look into the regulations around gaining employment, in Kenya.  Unfortunately it isn't just a case of being offered a job and starting work.  You cannot legally work without a work permit, which is applied for by the employer.  The process (and cost) of obtaining a work permit can be very difficult, especially if you have qualifications and skills which can be easily found in Kenya.

Hi , I'm an Indian citizen with dependent stamp till June 2016. I have 7 years experience as a technical writer.  I have done my bachelors in engineering,  information science.  Looking out for a job in nairobi.  My email I'd is [email protected].  kindly help. Thank you.

Hey, I am Charity Chelangat Tesot. I am 23 years old.  I just cleared my undergraduate studies in Bachelor of Commerce; Finance Major at the University of Nairobi but waiting to graduate in December. I'd really appreciate a chance to work for you in your private office. I can help with accounts, back office, Personal Assistant duties or a runner.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi all - please avoid drifting off topic + some irrelevant posts was removed on this thread :)

Hi?
Am victor, am a undergraduate in BSc chemistry, I have chemical analysis skills. I am hardworking and independent when delegated any work. Would like to work for FREE, just to keep myself busy. I would love to explore my abilities as I gain more knowledge in different fields.
Any assignment is ok with me. Reach me on my email.......... '[email protected]'
Thank you.