Architectural firm internship

am a third year B.arch finalist looking for any architectural firm that can help me practice the knowledge learnt in class through internship offer from mid may to august/September.am hardworking and put my interest in what i do.

Hello aggy90.

Welcome the forum! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Nairobi section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi am also an Architecture student here in Kenya in 4th year i can maybe refer you to some firms here you can inbox me.

Hey. I am an architecture student in nairobi too. could you direct me to where i could get an internship in Nairobi starting this month? please.

Hi dee butter,

I suggest you to post your CV in the  Internships in Nairobi section please it might help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

soon I'll be moving to Nairobi. architectural design, model making and for concrete projects, I want to help my younger colleagues.

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Am a 300level Architecture student of Bells university of technology, I would love to do my internship in Nairobi during my summer break... am very vast in CAD softwares..!!!

Looking a student Architecture  for freelance work.

Still looking for internship?

Hello Aggy,

may we can help you.
Contact us.

Hi there,I am Ronny currently a student inquiring for an opportunity to work as an intern in any qualified architectural firm

Anyone with a Toyota probox KB,,, my budget is 350

Hi Larry. I would like to seek your help in getting an internship at an architectural firm.