Recognition of foreign qualifications in Angola

Hello everyone,

Were your professional qualifications recognised in Angola? What country did you complete your qualifications in? What profession are you in?

Did you have to go through any formalities to get your qualifications recognised, such as to have them translated?

If your qualifications weren't recognised, were there any additional tests or exams you had to complete before you were able to practice your profession in Angola or continue with your studies?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

It was recognized but the process is a bit hectic. I had to locate a professional translation company recognized by Angolan embassy. They translated the documents. One translation is verified by the embassy, I take to take both english and portuguese copies to ministry of foreign affairs to authenticate both. Then only I could apply for work permit.

Hope it helps.
Regards

Dear

They recognized and allow me to work. But for applying the work visa, there are professional and authorized translator for Angolan Embassies every where in the world. If your documents are in English then those need to be translated and  endorse by the Angolan embassy.

Dear

Please visit the following site. They have all information about types of visas and requirement for that visa. It has Portuguese and English Version.

https://www.sme.ao/

Presidential Decree No. 108-11 of 25 May download this document from the above site. I ahve this document but here I cant find the attachment option.

BR

hello ,
I am also trying to get this answers for my husband since he is not Angolan but for me am from here though I still have to have my Degrees translated and recognised here in Angola I will be following on this.

Dear Pricsila
Good day!

My foreign profession is pharmacist,and i have no clue how my qualification can be recognised here in Angola,i wonder if you can assist me how to do that to get registerd as pharmacist .For your knowledge  means of instruction in the university where i graduated  was English.

I am Nigeria trained Pharmacist with a masters in Public health from Nottingham Trent University in the UK. I am interested in migrating to Angola to practice as a Pharmacist. Pls I need guidance.

I am Nigerian trained Certified Industrial Chemist who has interest in environmental chemistry understanding that the increasing complexity and magnitude of the worlds' environmental problems has resulted in a growing need for skilled professionals. I participated in various research projects, had internships with different Research institutes (National Energy Research Centre Nigeria) this experiences helped me gain deep understanding of the chemical world.

To improve my skills and gain more knowledge I picked up a course in Information Technology which has helped me increase my Proficiency in using office software and tools to streamline workflows. I have equally been trained as a Customer Service representative with several years of experience, worked  as a Virtual assistant, Sales representative, Email manager, and a Telemarketer/Cold caller.

I always use the slogan “ to keep learning is to keep leading” because I am open to gaining new ideas and willing to learn more each day.

I am skilled in managing multiple priorities while maintaining a keen eye for details, I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with team members and clients. I seek to utilize and develop my skills and experience to contribute to your organization's growth. finally I am always ready and open to Jobs.

I am interested in migrating to Angola to practice my skills. Pls I need guidance.