Meeting people

I don't really like dating sites. Where can I meet single females in Varna? Clubs, bars, events, etc.

Look in the local paper for Events. Get a dog and walk ion the park, females often like cute dogs ;)

Visit local clubs that play the music you like :)

Darn I've not got a cute dog!!

Can you name a few clubs?

I mostly hang out at Sundogs in the late afternoon to early evening, but have not met any single women I would like to date (that aren't way too young for me),  Another regular has recommended the Sky Bar above the Cherno More, and Jokers on the first floor and the Brick bar down the street closer to the entrance to the Sea Garden. I have also been to Friends bar a couple times and the basement is interesting. The bar scene does not really get going until 10 or 11, and I am a morning person, so I have not been out much.

Another expat bar is 3 Lions Pub, but I don't know that it is a great place to meet Bulgarian women. The Liverpool fans hang out there.

A couple people have recommended Club Retro too. Now that the summer is hear I may hang out some at Club Menthol on the beach next to Club Cubo. Cubo is the hot spot with a younger crowd and Menthol is more laid back, and the owner went to college in the US. There are a number of locals and tourists who speak English who go there. There is supposed to be a beach bar where expats hang out, but I am not sure which one yet.

Find a nice old baba (grandmother)... tell her you are looking to date. She will give you several introductions. At least that is how it worked for me as a female. None of those panned out though, so do that at your own risk.

A lot of my Bulgarian friends met their significant others through clubs- like scouting or bulgarian red cross, or dance clubs...