New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Welcome. I will be happy to meet you.

Sure how can we meet
My what's app account ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi to anyone

My name is Ryan, living in Istanbul for awhile now. I am a professor here at Bilgi University. Glad to join this community.

Hi my name is nabila I have 21 years old I want to travel their because of love to married someone from there that's why I need job to not set without anything

Hey guys I'm planning my honeymoon in Turkey in April 2018. Could you guys help me?
I was part of the trip to be fast paced and the other part to be quiet and relaxing at a beach hotel. Please help, any adice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Ali

HI,

My name is Regine and I am living here in Manila, Philippines and I am willing to be a part of your country. I am currently working here but I have passion to work in Turkey especially in Istanbul for new set of environment and People. I am fluent in English, can read Korean and Greek phonetics and currently studying Spanish Language. I am waiting for your response. Thank you so much.

Hello, Nice to meet you all :)

Looking for friends in Istanbul to hangout for drinks, sheesha or coffee.

Hello,
My name is Nour, 25 years old, I moved to Turkey since about 3 months, I'm previous Medical student, I know Arabic, English and I learning Turkish, I look for a job in different fields as soon as possible, I would like to experience and explore new good things, to meet foreign and Turkish friends to practice language and exchange culture and experience...
Have a nice day

Hello There my name is Heera Nath & I am from India, but right now living in Istanbul. i am a Commerce graduate & also completed an one year diploma of Financial Planning from Sheridan College, Ontario, Canada. I recently moved to Istanbul & looking for a Job. I am fluent in English, knows management & interpersonal skills, quick learner & a team player. Worked as a Customer Care Executive, Client relationship executive and has experience in Inventory & Store management.

Any kind of Job is enough for me to start.

Mobile:- ***.
Email:- ***

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Merhaba everyone  :happy:

Hi there, I come from France and I've been living in Antalya for seven years. I work as an English teacher.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : no ad for external link please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I'm from Iran and I'm searching job in stanbul I know Persian and turkey. My job is desging on towel

Hello everybody,
I am looking for expat fellows to become friends with.I am Turkish and am preparing for IELTS(Internatioal English Language Testing Sysyem) test.I hope to practice and better my english.Thanks in advance :)

G'day all,

My name is Mohamed and I am an Australian looking to move to Istanbul to teach English.

I have taught in Japan for three years before but have been working with refugees in Australia recently.

Very nervous about the move as this time I've got my wife and two boys to consider (12 and 8 yo), so I'm a little worried about schooling and all the rest of it, but really looking forward to making the move as soon as I can find a role or opening somewhere. Please feel free to contact me if you can assist.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751453

Thanks!

Closed