New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here – June to December 2017

Hi I'm from Izmir and I live in Istanbul. I could help if you need any information about life in Turkey or the Turkish language..

hey rob from tennessee USA, originaly studying in hungary hut now i'm going to cyprus so i decided to spend the summer in turkey, i'm staying with my turkish friend in istanbul but we both are clueless on what to do, any ideas yall?

Hi everyone, I'm Rasha from Egypt.
Ive been living in Adana for almost 8 month and working as an English teacher
Hope everyone's having a good weekend!
Cheers

Hello everyone,

I'm Elisabeth from the US and have been living in Antalya, Serik District for the past 1.5 months. It's really nice and calm here, which is exactly what I like, but I'm starting to get a bit of cabin fever not having many places to go or people to talk to. I'm currently living with my man, but he works a lot so that leaves me wandering aimlessly around town much of the time. I am a Nature photographer so I get to do what I love often, but I'd really love to venture out more and see more of this beautiful city/country.

Sure nobody refuses help
thank for help offer

Thanks
I wish the same for you too

Hello expats and citizens. I m ugur, 27 years old who lives in Istanbul. I m working at Ataturk airport. I m graduated from public finance. I would like to live in Canada but i have to save some money.
I can help you about the city (Istanbul) and i would like to meet in a smal organisations.

Hello,

I am Ilyas living in Ankara. My reason for coming here to continue my Education and to make some new friends from different cultures because I am interested in learning people's culture.

The most important part is that I want to improve my Turkish and in return, I will help in improving your English.
Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ilyas

Hello, Every one,I am Rostom from algeria,I graduated in Physics Metallurgy and ultrasound so i'm looking for a job in turkey in this field or like it  .

Hi everyone!
This is murat from istanbul , if you need any help or ask something feel free to ask.

Bye :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Drop an advert in the jobs section please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Newman0810,

You can try with club med Turkey
Wishing you the best

Hi, I am Sujal, I wish to live in Istanbul and want to find a software development job and settle down somewhere near uskudar or any coastal area for the rest of my life. I have always been in love with the culture of turkey and had a chance to witness it this summer. It was really magical and I'm ready to go live there . Would be really helpful if someone has any kind of information that would help me, also if anyone wants to know or travel to India just ping me. I'm here to seek and provide help. Wanna make friends with all the fellow expats who are in love with turkey <3

Hello Everyone , My Name is Khalid Sultan a Pakistan Origin living in Dubai and Oman since 1996, Educated with Masters in Computer Sciences and Master in Business Administration,( Strategic Management ) worked with leading Telecom Operators for 21 years in Dubai & Oman till 2015 currently doing business in IT & Telecom field in Dubai and Oman both places

willing to relocate to Turkey preferably Istanbul with family and start some small business, have good contacts in Karachi Pakistan , Dubai UAE and Muscat Oman can go for joint venture also

interested in buying properties in istanbul or any other place with good rental income and to get permanent residence in Turkey

Hi@All,
this is Tunay.
I moved from Germany to Turkey, First to Mersin and now in Antalya. I'm living with my daughter here in Antalya, she prepare this year for University.
My past prof. life was in the management of semiconductor field.
KR
Tunay

Hi all
Just moved to Istanbul ,
Hoping to make friends here So feel free to contact me :) exciting times

Please help me
I am in Izmir and I need help

Could someone come with me to see real estates (emlak ofises) in order to rent a house in balcova or NARLIDERE?

Thanks

Hello,Everyone,I am Ali from, Istanbul,working as a Consultantin an Oracle Partner. I am here to meet new people and improve my speaking in English. And also, ı can try to help people who new in İstanbul for any needs.

Thanks..

Hello everyone,

I am seriously considering moving to Turkey for no apparent reason but its warm hearted people, food and tango. Love learning new things and get to know people's stories.
My area is organizational communication in crisis and change, I am a project person with a heart for gender and local social/economic development issues.
Please feel free to contact me to take a cup of coffee and talk about life. Love talking.
Come from Sweden, almost forgot :)

All the best,
Tania

Well come

merhaba
I am İndah from İndonesıa
I just move here for 2 month
I am married I lıve wıth my husband ın güngören ıstanbul.

Hi All,

My name is Titus Wamwea, 32 years, I am a Kenyan citizen by birth. I reside in Nairobi, the capital city of Kenya.
I am a highly skilled professional Accountant with 9 years working experience in general accounting data processing, Experience with budgets, forecasting, payroll, taxation, accounts payable and receivable.
Next year in January I will be moving Turkey. I am already looking for potential openings in the field of accounting.

Hi all, it's ozay from uskudar, i need to improve my language skills and may contribute your turkish and turkish culture as a linguist and teacher, thanks.

Look ar Sahibinden.com

YOu will find your home

Hey everyone if you know of anywhere in Turkey hiring at this time please let me know. Am from Jamaica and I have alot of Administrative experience so I would love to expand my knowledge and meet new people

Hi, i am Demet from Ankara. i have just signed in this website because i want to move abroad. For now i work in Ankara. i would like to have language exchange in English- Greek and Turkish.

Hi to all Expat.com Family!

I have been living in Istanbul since 2017 January, and I was an expatariate before. Now,  I  am leading Foreign Market Sales of a medium size Turkish Company in Istanbul, Anatolian Side. I am looking for new team members for our company. University degree with multilingual people, write to me.

Selamlar
Ahmet

Hi,

I am a wandering environmental and energy consultant and work all over the world.  For 15 years now my wife, daughter and I have been coming to Turkey and love it.  We have a made the decision to transition to moving to Antalya in the next few years and make it our permanent base.  We are coming in December to Antalya for one month to get an idea of how winter is (have only done Istanbul in winter).  Hope that there will be some events to meet the community.

Cheers

Matt

Bodrum or Fethiye?...and is Turkey a good choice to live, amid the current political uncertainties?
Hi everyone...if you are living in Bodrum/Fethiye...am interested in any imput!.....

Hello there

I would be glad to help you if you want to know about Turkey and Istanbul.

Bodrum and fethiye are nice holiday places and you can live in a peaceful way.

Dear Ahmet

I guess I can help your company
kindly let me have your E-mail for sending
you my C.V to help you know more about my
experience,

Warmest Regards
Mehdi Soltani

Dear Ahmet

I guess I can help your company
kindly let me have your E-mail for sending
you my C.V to help you know more about my
experience,

Warmest Regards
Mehdi Soltani

just in case you need an english speaking domestic helper, ill be eagerly waiting for your call.

warmest regards,
vicent senoga

Im also looking for a possible employer that can possibly sponsor and give me invitstion to work in turkey for I really love to work there .. Do u know any one? I am a hardworking, smart, flexible, goal-achiever,love to travel and ambitious, responsible filipina .

Hi Cimi34 > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. This topic is about the introduction of new members in the Turkey forum.

Thank you.

hello, im 26 yrs old from istanbul, Europen side. im living with my family and working in an international company. i like knowing different cultures and i can speak english and turkish as well.would like to join cultural and touristic gatherings.

Heey nice to meet you.  :cheers:
I am Mihretab from Ankara, been here for one year.
I am Ethiopian, studying Social Research at Hacettepe University.  A passenger with great zeal to meet people, share the light and travel. Love and Light to you all  :heart:

I like adventure. Meeting new people and ofcourse have a zeal of learning new things

Closed