How to send money from bank to bank.

Hello anyone can help me please .I'm looking for a bank here to transfer money to my bank account in my country. Since it is a ViSa card I thought I can make a transaction  in ATM machine.   I tried many times but I failed .the functions only to withdraw and check the balance ,transfer  cannot..i tried in Bradesco , and CiTibank but they said they can't deposit money to my account.

Have you tried Western Union. I think they have a service that may help you.
You can look them up on the internet and see if they have a service. Also look to see if your bank has a associated bank here in Brazil. There are other service providers than Western Union who also transfer money they all charge a fee for there services. Take your time on the Expat.com site and use the question box for information that's slightly below the forum heading. I'll research a past question from my time line and get back with you on the link. I was unable to find the link at this time.

Hello,  Yes actually we send money tru western union.we have no choice since there's no bank  available here do the money transfer or even making transaction from bank to bank....i mean to deposit in my Visa account .It's an international account so I wonder.   In western union I tried to ask but they said they can't.or maybe I don't know, mis understanding since no one speak English and it's hard to communicate. Besides theyre not putting how much the rate  of reais to u.s.dollar or to peso. So I need to guess. And I also notice that they are very slow.in one person it takes almost 20 mins to process.the queue  when you arrive  you don't know who is the next  since they are not giving numbers or even fall in line. Chorar...

I use TransferWise online. They charge a small fee, but it's very easy to use. Transferring funds from my US bank account to my Brazilian bank account only takes 1-2 business days.