Requirements for marriages in sharia court

I want to ask about the requirements for marriages in sharia court. I'm Filipina and fiancée is Egyptian. He's Muslim and converted to Islam. Thank you. Hope they can help me.

I want to ask also this????

Alslamo alikom,

I am a girl who was converted to Islam lately ( Alhamdolelah), I want to marry to one Muslim person and he is married, I just wan an advice if where we can get married as per Islamic rules and keep it secret as we don't want to hurt his family. Thanks

better check with your futur husband and your respective embassy

Please sign up
https://mena.yougov.com/en/refer/PuwLGx … sjykJlmTQ/

Amiinah
Congratulations for your achievement.
Yes you can get married, you need to apply in the Court of First Instance in Al-Sad Street from 8 am to 11 am on Monday or Thursday.
Requirements:
1. Request to the Judge for the marriage approval by general Guardianship.
2. Original Certificate of Islam (for you), legalized from the country of issue and from Qatar and translated into Arabic.
3. Medical Examination certificate (for both) from an accredited hospital in Doha.
4. Certificate of divorce (for you, if any), legalized from the country of issue and translated into Arabic by an accredited translation office in Doha.
All the best!

Hi Kabayan,

I saw your post and I'm curious regarding the requirements you have processed for your marriage. Appreciate if I can hear any feedback from you.

Give me whtsapp no

As salaam alykum,
I took khula (divorce from myside) and i would like to marry now to a person who i like and we have decided to get into nikah. Do we still need witness for this nikah? I need to know more on this please. If anyone can help me..i will be gratefull to them . Jazak Allah Khair.

Hello there.did you get any answer about your question regarding marriage requirements?could you please provide me the information.thank you sis.

Salaam alykum,

It seems expats need to get medical done thru any private clinic and approach shariya court for nikah...they need 2 witness..i will be soon getting married ..pleaae pray for me that things get smooth..and easy ...i shall then let you know the process in sha Allah.... if my nikah will be before you in sha Allah...

Tk cr

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

What are d requirements if my girlfriend is married but she is now 4yrs separated from her prev marriage. We want to convert.  Is it possible for us to get married in sharia court?
I hope you could  help me. Thanks

Hy m here n Qatar m from India Nd I want marri Philippine girl with plzzz hlp me any one here

Hy m here n Qatar m from India Nd I want marri Philippine girl with plzzz hlp me any one here

hi am here 3 year am from india and I want to marry in Filipina we have relationship in 2 year am muslim and she is Catholic how can marry here in qatar and keep it secret because we don't want to hurt our family

Hi same mine . I am filipina i getting married an indian guy.

Ask her if she want to embrace islam. Get islam certificate Then ask family court for the all requirements needed for marriage.

Please help me.

I am turkish l will.come to doha to marry witj my pakistane fiancee.
But l cant take  marriage letter from my father.
I am 32 years old and seperated frim my family.
I am lecturer in a universty.
My family do not approve this marriage because he is foreign.
Is there a way to marry without guardiance letter..
Please help
We are muslim so we will marry in sharia court.

mhmdrakad wrote:

Amiinah
Congratulations for your achievement.
Yes you can get married, you need to apply in the Court of First Instance in Al-Sad Street from 8 am to 11 am on Monday or Thursday.
Requirements:
1. Request to the Judge for the marriage approval by general Guardianship.
2. Original Certificate of Islam (for you), legalized from the country of issue and from Qatar and translated into Arabic.
3. Medical Examination certificate (for both) from an accredited hospital in Doha.
4. Certificate of divorce (for you, if any), legalized from the country of issue and translated into Arabic by an accredited translation office in Doha.
All the best!

Please help me. reply my guestıon too.. ı think you are knowladgeable man.

Please help
We are muslim so we will marry in sharia court

Please help me.

Please help
We are muslim so we will marry in sharia court

Please help me if you married.
I cant take fathers letter for marriage. How can l marry without this letter in sharia court..

Please help me if you married.
I cant take fathers letter for marriage. How can l marry without this letter in sharia court..

Amiinah please reply me.

Can l.marry without father letter in sharia court..

If your dad was a muslim then u need his approval but if not no need that was the court told me when i go there to ask what the requirements i need to obtain to get married in sharia.

Ah. Maybe this is the reason why they didn't get letter from my father, because im converted into muslim.

Why need medical examination before getting married here in qatar ?

Civil wedding is easy, many of the European countries are legally offering the civil wedding service.The top easiest country is Gibraltar.

I think to check if both are healthy and not pregnant.