Visit visa expired

GOOD DAY,  i have question if my visa expired this may 13 2017..he can stay for even few days to renew it?

Thanks

Thalz

If your visit visa has expired and you plan to travel out soon (i.e. two three days) the you could stay for a few days and then you will have to pay a fine at the airport (the immigration officer will send you to pay that first before they stamp the exit stamp on the passport). If the stay is going to be more that 2 - 3 days I recommend to go and get an extension at the NCPR office.

How much it will cost for 1 week?
He will not be in trouble when he will plan to comeback again if he cant manage to get visa on monday? Because he arrived in bhahrain first week of march 2017

Thanks

It is recommended that you dont overstay, there are chances he may be denied visa next time he visits.

My VISIT visa has expired on26/06/2017.due to ramadan holidays i couldn't renewed my visa.if i renewed today will i have to pay any fine to extend my visa

Venkatesh _152 wrote:

My VISIT visa has expired on26/06/2017.due to ramadan holidays i couldn't renewed my visa.if i renewed today will i have to pay any fine to extend my visa

The usual procedure is to renew BEFORE the expiry date. If the expiry date happens to be a holiday, then the renewal should take place before the holiday.

You should go ahead and renew the visa as soon as possible to avoid being on the wrong side of the law.

Hi good evening,my brother came through visit Visa n got a job, which they were processing his work visa, unfortunately the visa ddnt go through n he has to exit to get his work visa..it's 2 months now n he has to exit dis Wednesday..do I go pay fine at immigration n how much would it cost?

It will depend, better visit NPRA http://www.npra.gov.bh/en/contact-us/map-access/ and get it cleared rather than at the airport

T&R

Hi..eNOC visa over stay can change to lmra visa?

Not until you extend it by paying all the fines and so on.  Work visa can only be applied when your existing visa has at least 7 days of validity left.  If the visa cannot be extended e.g. due to overstay already, you will have to exit and apply from outside the country.

i am on visit visa its been three months now in the kingdom. i got job my employer applied the visa on 29.4.21 and the expiry of my visit visa is 5.5.21. now lmra want extension. can my sponsor apply for the extension visa after its expiry also

Yes, you can stay and apply for extension of  your visit Visa, please correct your visa expiry date, we are in year 2021

The visitor visa is finished..which h is 90 days how many days extra i can stay or can i renew for two weeks more  to dont  get deported? thanks

You can't stay after finishing days of stay. Try to extend but if they refuse, leave.

overstaying also includes fine & may lead to deportation. Usually extensions are not entertained.