Finding a job

I am planning to move to den as permit resident, having more than 15 yrs of exp in the field of electrical engg (telecom and power including Oil & gas sector).

How to find jobs related to qualification and/or odd jobs, before and after arrival to den.

Is the Den Govt, NGOs or any other org. extend any help in this regard as i think more employment means more economic activity and more economic activity means more prosperity of the country.

I agree to your comments but the best answer could be provided by danish authorities and/or other relievent bodies.

Welcome to expat-blog Sayedamiralishah & sazam :)

@Sayedamiralishah:

Whilst awaiting a more specific response to whether the government offers help in seeking employment, you could try posting an advert in the Denmark Classifieds Category>Jobs, to have an idea of the type of demand for your work.

Best of luck,
Haf

i would recommend to see some info at workindenmark.dk before you considered to move to denmark then after you settle in denmark then look at Jobnet.dk. it is goverment site for job seeker and the info always up to date.Plenty of jobs available but one big considerations is that you need to ba able to speak and understand the language, so maybe follow some danish course would be good for first start. Good luck for you:)