Accommodation in South Jakarta

Hello Everyone,

I am Himanshu,an Indian recently moved to Jakarta for an business assignment.Looking for 1 BHK house near to my work place (Jl.Panglima polim )basically south Jakarta.

Can anyone suggest me something .

What kind of house do you need? I have a villa if you're interested.

Thanks for the reply.

I don't require Vila as I am bachelor .I am looking for 1 BR flat around 49-50 SQM.

Ok, no problem. Good luck, there are many available so you should find one in no time.

Ok thanks

Rumah disewa (house for rent)

Kost (a very small house ideal for one person and usually cheap)

My usual advice is always the best if time allows - wander the streets in the area you wish to rent and look for little notices in windows.

South Jakarta is full of expats and people with far too much money so you'll pay more there than in out of city areas but it's probably better than travelling in Jakarta's traffic.

The small kost vary from very simple to posh with all mod cons.

Hi man, This is Vikas. I am looking to rent a 2BR apartment and share with someone. Are you ok to share apartment?

Below is the best apartment for Indians. All Indians stay here and apartment is close to all the places. Here is the address.

Taman Rasuna Apartment
Jalan HR Rasuna Said, Karet, Setiabudi, RT.16/RW.1, Menteng Atas, Kota Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

If interested then contact me on *** so that we can plan to see an apartment there and rent it.

for 2 bedroom budget is 35,000 INR there. Which can be shared. We can hire a maid in 5000 INR per month there for all the work.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Have you looked at casapermatahijau.com? Might be an option for you.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no free ads + post your offers in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct